All reviews modern luxury comfortable beds business trip great hotel uber barra toilet lounge noise pool brazil rio
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

The LSH hotel in Rio de Janeiro is the place to stay when in Brazil. The staff was welcoming and the service was the best. Very good security, high speed Wi-Fi ,very close to the Beach in Barra , the glass pool at the hotel was also classic. I fell in love with this hotel and I will be traveling back to Rio for the carnival and I will definitely stay at this same hotel. I recommend you visit.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
DeboraA1440, Gerente de relações com clientes at LSH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your visit, and for your helpful review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciated your compliments regarding our property. Thank you for your preference, and we look forward to welcoming you back to LSH Lifestyle Hotel in the near future.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I stayed at the LSH hotel during a business trip in September 2018. The service was very attentive, room modern and rain shower delightful! ore importantly was the fact that the beach was just a short stroll away. What a wonderful view from the balcony to start the day.
There is also a pool (which I forewent for the ocean!) and a restaurant with a delicious menu.

Will visit again!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DeboraA1440, Gerente de relações com clientes at LSH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Ms.Srprince1,
We would like to thank you for choosing the LSH Lifestyle Hotel as your destination, and for having taken your valuable time to comment your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Toilette needs fixing (problems with the drainage of the water).Cleaning of the room is good. However you can see hairs below the granitic stone in the shower (that is something that the waitress will be unable to clean).The breakfast was very good. Fresh fruits and juices accompained with a very good coffee and a variety of breads and cakes.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Debora A, Gerente de relações com clientes at LSH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry that we couldn´tt meet your expectations with LSH Lifestyle Hotel. We´ll take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

We hope to welcome you back soon to see the improvement that is being made in services.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I visited LSH with a friend for a fun day, our idea was to have a relaxing day on the pool drinking. I've chosen this hotel because the rooms have balcony and I have requested a high ground room. The hotel was empty, and they put me on the firsts floors with a totally obstructed view and no furniture (we had 1 bad chair). At the pool they didn't offer any service, we couldn't order anything to drink. The bar/lounge wasn't working as well. I have complained with the receiption about the problem but they didnt care much.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank 698vivianm
Debora A, Gerente de relações com clientes at LSH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Mrs. Vivian M,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent experience.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for this situation, as this does not reflect our normal high standards.

We shared your feedback to the management team in order to improve our guests experience.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Everything is very good about this hotel. I can not ask for more. Very modern, new and clean. Amazing breakfast, amazing people, amazing rooms, beautiful location. I loved the design and the colours, specialy the bathroom.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Debora A, Gerente de relações com clientes at LSH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Guest Monica C1857RY ,

Thank you for sharing your impressions on your experience with us and the other users of TripAdvisor

We are happy that you were satisfied with our accommodations and our service.

We hope to have the pleasure of receiving you soon again at Rio de Janeiro.

Sincerely yours,