3 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (2 349)
2 349 results
1 591
1 591
All reviews national airport domestic airport sugar loaf great hotel an incredible view hotel is located great pool the hotel is clean top floor adriana rooftop redeemer rio uber orla christ sugarloaf
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 2 349 reviews
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

I’m very happy with this hotel.
The rooms have all you require of a hotel, good size bed, nice bathroom. Full size tv if you like tv. The WiFi works without problems.
The pool area is fantastic with not just a view but many views.
You would be struggling if you are favouring vegan food as they don’t have much dairy free in the Breakfast as far as milk goes, so bring your own
Otherwise there is good selection of fruit and juices.
If you are fortunate Enough to have a room with a view or views you can see the sugar loaf and the Christ statue from the same window.
The staff are as always in Brazil berry polite and the front desk don’t leave anything to chance they want you to have a good stay.
Elvis checked me in and made sure I had no doubt, if I had any problems I contact the front desk immediately and it would be put right.
He says he can’t sing though I’m not so sure.
All in all a great place to stay and joined on to the national airport which I did not notice at all as far as inconvenience of noise, no noise at all in the room.
Good if you have a domestic flight to the water falls, I recommend them.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Communicating
Equipe Guest ProdigySDU, Outro at Prodigy Hotel Santos Dumont Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2020

Dear customer,
We appreciate your time sharing your comments with us regarding your last visit. We are very happy that you loved your experience with us! For excellence in services for our guests is really one of the pillars of our hotel!

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

Great lunch with a stunning view. I orders the chefs meal of the day which was 40 reais. It included an appetizer, main course, and dessert. The portion was a bit on the small side, just a heads up. Service was excellent! Thank you Andre Leandro for your attentive service!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Equipe Guest ProdigySDU, Outro at Prodigy Hotel Santos Dumont Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

To Mr Elvis

A very polite and a helpful person with great personality and with a great responsibility.
He was responsible for providing me with a great view and I am grateful that my first visit tonhitel prodigy gave me a good first impression

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Equipe Guest ProdigySDU, Outro at Prodigy Hotel Santos Dumont Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2020

Great hotel, excellently location and great pool at the rooftop, with an incredible view!

Staff is great! Alex at the reception and Nicolau at the pool bar were great! Great restaurant and breakfast as well!

Location close to the airport is perfect!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
EquipeGuestP, Guest service at Prodigy Hotel Santos Dumont Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2020

Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us.

I also thank you for all your testimony about your stay with us. We are very happy to know that our hotel, care and services met your expectations during your stay. We wait more often

Time Prodigy Santos Dumont.

Reviewed 2 February 2020

This hotel is perfectly located- can’t be closer to the airport:) Stuff is friendly, breakfasts are tasty, there’s an outstanding view from the restaurant and swimming pool, which is situated on the roof! Very good restaurant with interesting menu, not cheap but not overpriced, liked a lot! Stayed there twice, next time will stay again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank olga-zhitya
EquipeGuestP, Guest service at Prodigy Hotel Santos Dumont Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Good Morning!
Dear Olga,
Thank you for choosing us during your time in Rio de Janeiro. It is gratifying to have read your comments, which describe a hotel experience in detail - exactly the way we want our guests to experience it!

I hope you will come back soon - we will be very happy to welcome you back. Count on us!

Prodigy Team