7 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$55
Trip.comUS$94
Reviews (1 168)
1 168 results
All reviews vila gale beautiful pool staff was friendly and helpful nice hotel central location recommend staying here great shower spacious room pool bar excellent breakfast lapa mariana nightlife rio brazil copacabana metro
Selected filters
12 - 17 of 1 168 reviews
Reviewed 26 November 2019

This hotel is in the heart of Rio’s music and nightlife scene, and it is stunning. Beautiful layout, gorgeous pool, airy breakfast room/restaurant. The food was incredible (I had one of the best hamburgers I have ever had there, and I am an unofficial hamburger expert). The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to be courteous and helpful. Next to many stores, restaurants and sites. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. One morning the door guadd helped me out tremendously with communicating with an Uber driver who got lost. I don’t speak Portuguese and the gentleman texted with the Uber driver until he found us. Incredible service.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank ByandBys
VilaGaleHotels, Gerente at Vila Gale Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2019

Dear Client,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Vila Galé Rio de Janeiro.

Reviewed 14 November 2019 via mobile

Unbelievable it happened again!
In the check in the receptionist designed the room 849 for me, but as soon as entered in the room I realised another guest are using that room, her belongs were there. I went back to the front desk, they gave me the room 1049 and some apologizes. (Photo attached)
Few months ago I had the bad experience in this hotel of a guest leaving my room due the identical problem.
The check out took more than 40' due only one receptionist to attend the guests.
The general manager will send the standard answer but he doesn't solve the problems!
Awfull

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank Audirmartins
Reviewed 16 September 2019

I stayed here while attending a conference nearby. The staff was very welcoming. The room was excellent. The breakfast was fantastic - it is amazing how many different things they offer. The dinner buffet was also great. My only problem was finding a an ATM to get money. You have to walk a couple blocks away from the beach, and then left where there is a Banco do Brasil. The other direction you can get to the sea and the modern art museum quite quickly.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank SeeTheWorld4Peace
VilaGaleHotels, Gerente at Vila Gale Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Reviewed 2 July 2019

A unique, artistic hotel.
An eye-catching and hearty pool
dreaming massage room and a lovely sauna & jacuzzi
The best breakfast you can have with the chef and serve wine

You must did not miss this experience to enjoy Rio.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Copacabana2019
VilaGaleHotels, General Manager at Vila Gale Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Dear Customer,
The aim of the group is to try to please the customer in its entirety. It is very much appreciated, when we receive a return of satisfaction like yours. The team in which I have the privilege to drive makes every effort to meet the expectations of our Customers.
Tiago Gomes
General manager

Reviewed 12 June 2019

I stayed 3 nights at Vila Gale. In general, I enjoyed my stay
The hotel does not mention that you can be hosted in a tower of 12 floors, only few rooms give to the swimming pool and the interior courtyard. For upper levels, wifi network does not work. (I have asked for another floor).
The breakfast is very rich and diverse, the swimming pool very clean and big enough for a morning refreshing Jump. The neighborhood (Santa Theresa/Lapa) is very lively and vibrant with a lot of restaurants and bars.
As for transportation, there is no fear, Uber taxi can drop off you by the hotel secured door (with a security agent 24/24h).

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Teddytouma
VilaGaleHotels, General Manager at Vila Gale Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2019

Dear Client,
Thanks for send us your comment.
We hope that you had a great experience in our Hotel.
Will be a pleasure for us if you come back soon.
Best reagard,