“READ ME....Amazing Unit...Amazing Lessor”
other travellers have booked this property
LIVING ROOM
BEDROOM
BATHROOM
KITCHEN
OFFICE AREA
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JBramande
Houston, Texas
“READ ME....Amazing Unit...Amazing Lessor”
Reviewed 25 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

I just finished an 11 days stay in this unit for Carnival and will do my best to provide a detailed and useful review for potential lessee's.

When I arrived, Ricardo was waiting for me in the unit and gave me a personal tour of where everything was and how to use it. He also offered some advice on places to go. The unit was better than expected. It actually looks and feels slightly larger than the pictures show. Everything is brand new and compact. The kitchen is fully stocked and I was easily able to cook meals for myself. There are 2 large tvs in the living and bedroom, if you speak Portuguese, otherwise not of much use. The shower is very nice and modern with plenty of towels. The bed is also new and comfortable. A little on the firm side, but I liked it. The office was very usefull as I was able to easily connect to the complimentary WiFi and keep up with work and friends. As well as research things to do. The building itself is very secure with 24 hr security. I was coming home at all hours of the night and never once waited outside for more than 30 seconds before being buzzed in. (Do make sure to wear a shirt , guys, when walking through the lobby or you will get fussed at)

The location of the unit is 2 blocks from the beach. Its far enough from the beach that you can get a good night sleep without being disturbed by partiers. It takes less than 5 minutes to walk there. Its also about 8 minutes walk to the nearest metro station. For carnival, its perfect located right in the middle for blocos. Either go north to Central/ Downtown area, or south for ipanema. I wouldn't want to stay too close to downtown since thats where many of the security issues are. This location was very safe. I was walking the streets at all hours of the night with no issues. Granted I'm very tan and most assume I'm Brazilian. But still, i didn't see any dangerous situations.

The cherry on top is the Lessor, Ricardo. He was available the entire time via Whatsapp and answered numerous questions about various items during my stay. When my flight was canceled and I was forced to stay another day, he worked with me to accommodate an extension. When it was time for me to depart, he even made sure I leaved in time so I wouldn't miss my flight. Apparently it can take up to 1.5hrs to get to the airport sometimes. Ricardo even helped me in the beginning with getting a visa and provided me with some basic info i would need, like address, etc.

This is a great unit and a great lessor. Every time i stay in Rio, I will be staying in this Unit (if its available)!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: quality of furnishing. Location to beach and nearby shops.
Liked least: Bed may be a little firm for some people. I liked it.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing