“Good food and Tasty coffee at an economical price”
Review of Cine Cafe & Bistro

Cine Cafe & Bistro
Ranked #23 of 353 Coffee & Tea in Rio de Janeiro
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Neighbourhood: Flamengo
Description: charmoso Café e Bistro , decoração temática ,melhor opção do bairro, certificado de excelência 2016.2017.2018,2019 e 2020
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Since Rio is a tourist spot most of the coffee shops that serve good food are a little on the pricey side so I was delighted to find Cine cafe. The waiter who served us was very friendly, patient and helpful. He suggested the coffee which was yummy. I wanted to order one more. We ordered pao de linguica that proved to be tasty. I am definitely coming here again to try the desserts and of course the coffee !

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (183)

Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

Nice place, good tasty food, good service, moderate prices, the owner speeks English. Highly recomend thev place

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

Oh the one hand, a decent coffee in a small shopping center with a cinema, yet I wouldn't call it a mall. And a waiter nearly took my hand and guided me to the toilets by the cinema (must have a receipt from a business inside the centre to get in). But the waitress forgot about my sweet. From an order of two items, leaving out one... Ahem.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank forpix
Reviewed 14 December 2018

Cine Cafe & Bistro looks casual. But they serve authentic food and beverage. The owner has been sticking to "deliciousness".
It's cozy and laid-back place.
After shopping at Catete, it's a good restaurant to take a break.
Location is very nice. It's very close to Largo do Machado Metro station and easy to find. It's in Kinoplex Cinema building.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank yumi0320
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I liked very much, nice place and excelent food. I went for a lunch with my daughter and a friend, and everybody loved !

Date of visit: January 2018