Lowest prices for your stay
US$31
Reviews (2 241)
2 241 results
1 048
1 048
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
8 - 13 of 2 241 reviews
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Room was clean, but the housekeeping happened too late (3 pm); breakfast was not so good as the others Ibis hotels. Besides, there was no enough room and enough food considering the number of guests...

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The Ibis Hotel has everything you need at the heart of Downtown Rio. Do not hesitate in staying there, if you are looking to a cheap and clean accommodation.
AS I have the Accor Platinum Status, we could stay up to 3pm the day we were leaving, as well as we had a welcome drink offered by the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank capitao2012
ibis R, Equipe ibis RJ Centro at ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro.

Ibis RJ Centro Staff

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel in middle of business district, so ideal for the area. Staff really nice and friendly. Rooms are very basic though, and for me the bed was uncomfortable. Every time you turned over the bed squeaked which woke you up. Okay I suppose for one night but not eleven nights.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank stuartbowman
ibis R, ibis RJ Centro Staff at ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro. At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Ibis RJ Centro

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I loved to be at Ibis Rio. Simply the best!!!! I arrived late in the afternoon, and I felt safe because the hotel is really well located, and on the follow day I realzed that the place I needed to go was very close to the hotel. I could save some reals!!!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LaerteS2
ibis R, Equipe ibis RJ Centro at ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Rio De Janeiro Centro. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Ibis RJ Centro

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Terrible room service. Not expect receive more than nothing. I really don't know the difference between ibis red and ibis blue budget. I hope to be the one who went through this disorder. Jefferson Cunha.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibis R, Equipe ibis RJ Centro at ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Mr. Cunha,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Rio de Janeiro Centro. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Ibis Staff