6 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (1 796)
1 796 results
1 218
1 218
All reviews ipanema beach rooftop pool pool staff ocean view sao paulo amazing hotel modern hotel the location is perfect concierge londra rio brazil luxury emiliano leblon arpoador caipirinha
Selected filters
4 - 9 of 1 796 reviews
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

Let's be clear, Fasano is one of the coolest spots in town. Great pool vibe where you have to be seen, lovely restaurant and club. The staff is amazingly helpful, they've made a massive difference to my stay! Can't thank them enough. The spa is really really good, I did not expect to get one of the best massages of my life in Rio.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 478eugenied
Cristiana Kastrup, Gerente geral at Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Dear Customer,

We appreciate your words regarding the quality of our service provided by our team members. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback from a valuable guest. Your comments were conveyed to our Team and they felt really encouraged by your remarks.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to welcome you back in a near future.

Reviewed 6 January 2021

I stayed at the Fasano many times, and echo all of the positive comments on here. I don't wish to repeat the many excellent comments about this amazing hotel and its facilities. I did however want to touch upon the unique and personable service that's offered by Alex and his entire team at the beautiful poolside.

Initially I had a few teething problems, which Alex soon resolved, and went above and beyond to take time to listen, and do his level best to put things right. Rio, in general is not renowned for excellent customer service, so I was blown away by Alex's care and attention to detail. I was so impressed with Alex's personable approach, warmth and charm, I decided to book a 12 day stay at the Fasano later this month.

The entire pool team, are all in sync, and offer the same care and consideration to each guest, that I have not experienced at any other hotel before. The attention to detail given to each customer request, by every team member is remarkable.

I always noticed, great team work, is usually the direct result of good leadership. And so I pay special thanks to Alex and Wilson for taking such good care of all the pool staff. They play an integral role in keeping customers coming back. They remember your name and past visits, doing their jobs with good fun and personality. They really do make you feel this is your home, and anything is possible.

With that said I also want to thank Bruno Lima, the Maitre d' of the wonderful Gero restaurant. He and his team have also gone above and beyond to fix small issues.

Sometimes you need a few knocks, to truly appreciate how great all the staff are at the Fasano, including the front desk team, where nothing is too much trouble.

The staff really do make this hotel so unique and special and I am counting down the days before I return "home".

Date of stay: December 2020
3  Thank F2626CNfabioc

Dear Customer,

We appreciate your words regarding the quality of our service provided by our team members. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback from a valuable guest. Your comments were conveyed to our Team, including and speacially Alex, Wilson and Bruno Lima, they felt really encouraged by your remarks. We thank you immensely for such kind words.

Reviewed 28 August 2020

The Fasano is everything I love in a hotel. Its unique, intimate, amazing design, perfect location with great service. The staff at the Fasano really take the time to get to know their guest and truly anticipates their needs. The crown jewel of the property is the pool. You are completely immersed in everything that is great about Rio, but also complete removed. I would venture to say its my favorite pool in the world. Neither the Copacabana Palace nor the newer Emiliano can hold a candle to it.

Room tip: Ocean view rooms are worth the extra $$$
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Cooper G
Cristiana Kastrup, Gerente geral at Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

Dear Mr. Cooper,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your visit to the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro.

I also appreciate the time you took to give us feedback about your stay with us. Your comment has been conveyed to our team, who felt really encouraged by your compliments.

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro continuously strives to meet and exceed your needs and expectations and it is remarkably rewarding when our guests can feel our attention to detail and our genuine desire to provide an excellent experience.

Thank you again for sharing your impressions and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro.

Reviewed 27 June 2020

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the Fasano Rio for one night before our stay at the Fasano Angra dos Reis. Beautifully designed and immaculately maintained , timeless and elegant but it’s the staff, every single one of them that take this hotel to another level . Trained to a superior level , inconspicuously attentive. Anticipating your every desire , they seem to know what you want before you do, amazing. The roof top pool is spectacular with views over the beach . Food as expected was delicious and beautifully presented
It’s our intention to visit every Fasano on earth. ( Visited before COVID 19 lockdown )

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Ahmet H
Cristiana Kastrup, Gerente geral at Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2020

Reviewed 26 April 2020 via mobile

great property with beachfront location. the room are specious with grean ocean view. nice choice of different restaurants and a great relaxing pool area. staff is very professional and always smiling. great concierge service!

Date of stay: March 2020