Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
eDreamsUS$63
HurbUS$65
Reviews (1 185)
1 185 results
All reviews airport hotel near airport international airport overnight stop free airport shuttle gig airport late arrival comfortable bed one night stay spoke english convenient location the air conditioning front desk staff rooms are clean stopover rio gym
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 1 185 reviews
Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

Excellent service by Tatiana and Emanuella, will
Be back and the food was a good quality.
I have ate here several times and each meal has been good.
Salmon, chicken, steak soup.
Deserts also chocolate fudge cake and strawberry cheese cake were both good

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Guilherme Martins, General Manager at Linx Galeao, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2021

Dear Mr Craig!
Thanks a lot for your excelent review! We are very glad to know that you had such a amazing stay here!
We look forward to see you again!
Best regards

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

This place is Extremely Helpful
I was here for 4 days
My mom used a wheelchair they did everything possible for her the room is super clean front desk all of them are very nice very polite above all very Professional
Vinicios Everly Tatiane Leiticia Stela Mateus Júlia Isabeli Karina this Goup Is excellent
I will recommend this Hotel To Anyone
Thank you For your Caine and Your Service

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank miss_0_fricam
Guilherme Martins, General Manager at Linx Galeao, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Dear guest,

thanks a lot for sharing your feelings here!

We are very glad to know that you had a great experience here with our team! I will be sharing your comments to the whole team in order to keep improving our services!

We look forward to see you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

Next to the airport and very kind the staff, the rooms very comfortable and the bed very good size.
Tatiana and Giulia in front desk very kind persons. The hotel have 24 hours transfer to the hotel that is actually 200mt

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Q4916NWandresc
Guilherme Martins, General Manager at Linx Galeao, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Dear Wandresc,

thanks for the positive comment above! We are very glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us!

Atenciosamente / Best regards,
Gerente Geral / General Manager

Reviewed 11 December 2020

I was marooned by my airline and didn't know where to go. I sought shelter at the Linx Galeão and was delighted with my choice. The layout of the property is generous and airy. It feels more like a posh college campus than a hotel. Free airport shuttle takes 5 minutes every 20 minutes.

The delightful team at Reception, Stella and Evelyn first and foremost, looked after my every want. When I ended up staying several days they suggested I might enjoy moving to a poolside room and I was very happy with the change. The highlight of the hotel for me is the magnificent vanishing pool. Sporting 40M of length it's like having an Olympic-size pool at your hotel and often you have it all to yourself with Fagner, the dutiful lifeguard! The adjacent gym is excellent. The restaurant is a fantastic resource, with wonderful soup, chicken, beef and delicious salmon filets plus traditional rice and feijoada. Wiljam and Sergio will look after your every need there.

On departure I needed a recommendation for a hotel at Guarulhos Airport in São Paulo and the General Manager Gulhelmo provided me with a very handy and practical suggestion. I thank him and his team for making my unexpected stay such a delight. I look forward to returning to this hotel anytime I am in Rio: Even with alluring Copacabana and Ipanema tempting me away the exceptional price/value combination make this marvelous property an enjoyable and competitive option. Thank you to the whole team at Linx Galeão!

Room tip: The poolside rooms have more action; the forest rooms have a fascinating view of the plush green jungle.
Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank Dan F
Guilherme Martins, General Manager at Linx Galeao, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Dear Dan,
thank you so much for sharing your feelings with all Trip Advisor community.
We were very glad to have you here with us and for being so kind to everyone! Our crew miss you!
We really look forward to see you again!

Atenciosamente / Best regards,
Gerente Geral / General Manager

Reviewed 18 March 2020

Stayed there one night prior to flying back home. There aren’t many hotels near the airport, but this is a nice hotel. Check in was easy and the desk clerks were very helpful. Room was ample but could have used another chair and additional towels. Clean and good AC. Bed was very comfortable. Even though we were in a corner room next to the entry it was quiet.
Dinner was a buffet and was very tasteful and ample. Breakfast was the same. Very good. Good coffee too!
Then there was Liam! Liam appears to be a manager at some level and was everywhere! Doing anything and everything. Smiling, great natured , friendly, running, great English, and couldn’t do enough for us and others!
We would stay there again!

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank gordonb9
Guilherme Martins, General Manager at Linx Galeao, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2020

Dear guest thanks for sharing your feelings here!

Best regards