2 people are viewing this hotel
US$79
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$79
getaroom.comUS$87
Reviews (1 304)
1 304 results
All reviews leme beach rooftop pool christ the redeemer omelette station top floor room service excellent location large room reception staff sugarloaf mountain mini bar excellent breakfast rio brazil supermarket sauna taxis
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 1 304 reviews
Reviewed 21 November 2020

Great hotel and service even during times of the pandemic. The service of the team is excellent and I will come back, it is my favourite hotel in Rio. Service of the restaurant and food was great, and the team at the hotel´s reception is amazing. Thank you so much again for all your help and excellent service.
The ubication in Leme at one end of the Copacabana is a great starting place also to know the city, the bar on the top floor where you can find a relaxing pool is also worth a visit.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank MichaelG0376
Edson Brandão, Gerente geral at Windsor Leme Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2020

Dear MichaelG0376,

Many thanks for choosing Windsor Leme once more.
It´s splendid to know that we are your favorite hotel in Rio and it´s a great honor to receive so amazing review, hightlitning our service and location.
Be sure that we are already expecting the next opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

We spent 5 days here at the end of our South American trip. The hotel was really well-located next to Leme beach. The staff were helpful. Food was good, for breakfast each day and on one evening when we dined there. Room was big with a great ocean view. An enjoyable stay!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank D11DBR
Edson Brandão, Gerente geral at Windsor Leme Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2020

Dear D11DBR

We are glad to know your impression abot the stay at Windsor Leme.
All of our eforts are dedicated to provide great moments to our guests , full of satisfaction and joy.
Our team is already expecting the next oportunity to receive you.

Reviewed 6 March 2020

This hotel is in a good location opposite Leme beach and within easy walking distance of Copacabana. The staff are friendly and responsive and every request was addressed immediately. We had an incident with a stolen iphone and one of the staff accompanied us to the tourist police and guided us through a tough situation with people whose English was limited. The rooms are average but very clean. The breakfast is included and is better in terms of selections than many others that we have experienced. Overall a very good experience spoilt by the theft of phone on the path that leads along the beach.

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank Ilmar T
joaodasilva123, Gerente de relações públicas at Windsor Leme Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you soon again.

Hugs

Reviewed 28 February 2020

Found this hotel on trip advisor and some of the reviews lowered our expectations, however we were pleasantly surprised. The lobby is spacious and smart (we went just after New Year so Christmas decorations and tree were still up, later replaced by gorgeous huge orchids). Reception staff efficient and friendly, speak fluent English, the porters were ready to take up our luggage after we checked in. I think we were on the fifth floor in a room with two queen size beds, roomy en suite with shower not bath, flat screen tv, bar fridge - we had taken our own electric jug and sachets of cappucino - also a plug for the bathroom sink (these are not usually supplied in Brazil). Our room was above the main entrance but we could see the ocean - one negative is that we could hear some noise from the adjacent suite. The inclusive breakfast is fabulous, something for everyone, plentiful - eat well and you won't need lunch. This is served on the ground floor in the tastefully decorated restaurant with views out across the road to the boulevard and bay. The roof top infinity pool area is stunning and popular with sun loungers, tables chairs and parasols but if you want to go onto the beach parasols and towels are available in reception. This is a busy and popular hotel with a large international clientele it is situated right on Leme Beach and you can enjoy many local restaurants, a supermarket close by, and walking as far as you cn toward the Fort at the far end of Copacabana and Ipanema Beaches. Excellent.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank SUSAN H
Edson Brandão, Gerente geral at Windsor Leme Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2020

Dear SUSAN H,

Many thanks for your choosing Windsor Leme and for your generosity to describe your stay with us.
Our efforts are complitely dedicated to provide a great hospitality service and we are glad to know about your satisfaction.
Looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

Located in zone one of copacabana beach, this hotel is a must if you are visiting the area.
You are greeted by friendly and efficient staff upon check in, which was speedy and efficient .

The on site restaurant serves breakfast from 6:30 - 10:30 which gives you plenty of time to make your way from your room to the dining room. Breakfast is buffet style with all kinds of food on offer, form eggs, bacon,
pastries, fruit, cereal and an omelette station. The restaurant also offers a large range of cuisines for a very reasonable price, which for hotel dining was a nice surprise, if you don’t feel like dining in the hotel, there are plenty of wonderful local restaurants around the hotel within about 5 minutes walk. Failing that there is also 24 hour room service which I made use of a number of time. Be warned though , that the portion sizes in Rio are
huge, I don’t think I managed to finish a meal while I was there.

My suite was on the 18th floor, which gave me the stunning view of Copacabana Beach, Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf mountain from one window and the local neighbourhood from the ‘living room’ window.

The suite was perfect. Very large and comfortable bed, mini fridge, coffee machine, 2 TVs, climate control, safe, and a wide I'm I have experienced in a hotel, I had to really force myself to get out of the power shower!
On the 19th floor there is a gym, sauna, infinity pool and bar area which over looks the beach, the staff are very
friendly and kept me fed and watered whilst I was watching the world go by. I really recommend going up to
watch the sunset over this beautiful city.
All in all, location, style, staff and facilities this hotel is perfect for a stay in Rio de Janeiro I was very happy there
and I know I will be returning in the future. I can honesty not think of any negative point to this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank GayLondonTraveler

Dear GayLondonTraveler,

Many thanks for choosing Windsor Leme and for so nice review.
Your recomendations regarding our location , facilities and service gives a great pride and stimulate us to continue our path.
Since now, we are expecting your return.