Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$19
Booking.comUS$22
Agoda.comUS$22
PricelineUS$22
Orbitz.comUS$19
TravelocityUS$19
Reviews (1 525)
1 525 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
3 - 8 of 1 525 reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2019

It's a wonderful place to stay at the heart of the city. It is located near the Teatro Municipal. Recommended for beginners of Rio de Janeiro. The view of the beach is awesome. The swimming pool also is viewing the city center and the spa is also good.

Room tip: Middle and upper rooms are good.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank nescb
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

We stayed two nights. Location is only good, city center. Air conditioner horrible, very loud, cannot sleep, rooms are warmer than corridors. Swimming pool with really dirty water, we didn't use it. Reception staff are like they welcome another number not guests. We expect something different, better to pay few Euro more and stay in better rated hotel, definitely will not back there.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank radzik112
Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

If I could give it a zero I would. This place is the worst place I have been in a long time. The staff is not helpful and don’t seem to care about your experience. The air conditioning has been making loud noises and the staff don’t seem to want to do anything about it. I have never been in such a place. Don’t stay here it’s definitely worth spending the extra money to avoid lack of sleep.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Wanderer670039
Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed there 5 days in clean and comfortable room with room service. Price was under 30 Euro a night and breakfast was acceptable. Very well located with helpful staff. All kinds of public transport (bus, tram and metro) in walking distance.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raimund-1968
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

The lack of courtesy of the employee responsible for controlling access to breakfast and the location (an inconvenient place at night), were responsible for not recommending this hotel.
The rude man did not want to let me enter the breakfast room 3 minutes before the time limit and he told me that, if I insisted, I should know that I would have to eat very fast because they were about to close. So, in order to avoid problems, I just got a banana and left soon. To my surprise the arrogant guy told me that I could not go out of the room with the banana. Conclusion: I had to eat it standed up beside the ignorant and unprepared employee.

Date of stay: October 2018