Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$19
Free cancellation until 21/08/06
US$22
Free cancellation until 21/08/06
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
PricelineUS$22
TravelocityUS$19
Reviews (1 525)
1 525 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
4 - 9 of 1 525 reviews
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

We stayed two nights. Location is only good, city center. Air conditioner horrible, very loud, cannot sleep, rooms are warmer than corridors. Swimming pool with really dirty water, we didn't use it. Reception staff are like they welcome another number not guests. We expect something different, better to pay few Euro more and stay in better rated hotel, definitely will not back there.

Date of stay: February 2019
2  Thank radzik112
Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

If I could give it a zero I would. This place is the worst place I have been in a long time. The staff is not helpful and don’t seem to care about your experience. The air conditioning has been making loud noises and the staff don’t seem to want to do anything about it. I have never been in such a place. Don’t stay here it’s definitely worth spending the extra money to avoid lack of sleep.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Wanderer670039
Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed there 5 days in clean and comfortable room with room service. Price was under 30 Euro a night and breakfast was acceptable. Very well located with helpful staff. All kinds of public transport (bus, tram and metro) in walking distance.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Raimund-1968
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

The lack of courtesy of the employee responsible for controlling access to breakfast and the location (an inconvenient place at night), were responsible for not recommending this hotel.
The rude man did not want to let me enter the breakfast room 3 minutes before the time limit and he told me that, if I insisted, I should know that I would have to eat very fast because they were about to close. So, in order to avoid problems, I just got a banana and left soon. To my surprise the arrogant guy told me that I could not go out of the room with the banana. Conclusion: I had to eat it standed up beside the ignorant and unprepared employee.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank marciob0308
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We booked for two via booking.com.
Check-in was quick and reception was friendly. Everyone spoke English apart from the rest of the staff unfortunately. That could be disappointed as in Brazil almost noone speaks English, so tourists expect at least to speak in the hotel. I didn't mind a lot because I speak a bit Portuguese although it was confusing sometimes, hopefully my partner is Brazilian.
Breakfast was ok - the orange juice though is horrible.
Lunch was satisfying as well. Located in Lapa with all the bars nearby.
Overall it was a pleasant stay.
I would recommend it!