Lowest prices for your stay
US$40
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$44
PricelineUS$40
FindHotelUS$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

It’s walking distance (less than 5 mins) to the Metro station - Largo do Marchado exit A. There are McD, supermarket and restaurants for your easy access. You could also catch a van going to Christ The Redeemer outside the Metro station.

We booked a standard twin room and it comes with one single and double bed. It’s quite spacious and equipped with basic amenities (but no kettle).

Generally happy with this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Amazingland
Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a great value. Well prepared to receive guests, and the employees are very helpful. A few highlights: safe, nice neighborhood; easy transport options; great breakfast; roof-top pool with view of Christ. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a week. Very nice staff, i asked them plenty of questions and they always took the time to assist. The room was very clean.
On Largo do machado which is literally around the corner you have supermarket, subway station, minivans departure for Christ the redeemer and bus stop for Niteroi. The beach is 10mins away. The breakfast is good but without vegetables, it took me 3days to realize what was missing though.
Great value for your money

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 November 2017

They canceled my reservation without any reason and I had to talk with them to reactive the reservation. After that they charged my credit card using the american dollars currency when the reservation says very clear that they should charge me in reales, the local currency. Why is so important the currency? Because if they charge you in american dollars currency you will see 6% added to your account because CIELO. CIELO is the company that is managing the credit cards at Brasil. But why hotel is doing that? I don't know but I pretty sure they can save some commisions in that way. Everything was a mess. When I complaing about that, they just wanted to cancel my reservation again instead of resolving the problem.

Room tip: Never use this hotel
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

this hotel is very clean, modern, and the breakfast is outstanding! The staff is very nice and professional. The employee Luciana greeted us upon our arrival as if we were very special! We stayed in a suite very comfortable and quiet!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple