“Recommend Manu to everyone!!”

Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide
Ranked #1 of 150 Nightlife in Rio de Janeiro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I'm an accredited certified tour guide by the Brazilian tourism authority and ministry of tourism. I offer PRIVATE CUSTOMIZED Tours and sightseeing in Rio de Janeiro & São Paulo. The Tours are taken in FLUENT English and/or Spanish languages, on board of comfortable A/C vehicles with a separate driver, leaving the guide totally at disposal and with full attention for the tourists along all the visited attractions and during the whole tours length. Pre-defined suggested itineraries and tailored up/customised tours in order to provide a unique and unforgettable tour experience to my customers. - Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours - Cultural & Historical Tours - Walking Tours - Local food experiences - Night Life hang out experiences TOURS FOR SOLO TRAVELERS, COUPLES, FAMILIES AND PRIVATE GROUPS UP TO 25 PEOPLE. For FURTHER INFO contact me via Trip Advisor messages or DETAILED CONTACT INFO FIND me ONLINE on FB "Emanuel Peclat Bernardes" or "Rio Private Tours Manu Peclat".
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband, Akash, and I are young professionals from Chicago and Manu came highly recommended from two of our close friends in Chicago. We had the pleasure of having Manu as our tour guide for one day in Rio and LOVED HIM. We wish we hadn’t waited until our 3rd day to tour with him, as we would’ve gotten a better lay of the land if we had booked him for the first two or three days! Manu was not only an absolute pleasure to be with, he’s highly intelligent, very knowledgeable about the area, and even catered the tour to fit our needs. For example, I mentioned that I love art and he took us to a private estate that was converted to an art museum after the owner (an avid art collector) passed away. The home was incredible with stunning views and nothing we could’ve ever found on our own. I have recommended Manu to every one of our friends and family members who have traveled to Rio! -Shama

riotourguide, Owner at Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Shama & Akash,

Thank you for such friendly words!! Be sure I look forward to welcome you guys back in Rio someday!!

Love & care,

in 66 reviews
"rio"
in 481 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I hardly ever hire tour guides as we love to explore on our own, go off the beaten path, see the places tourists usually don’t venture out to, see how locals live, eat like locals and feel that we are not mere passerbies, but , even if we are there for a short period of time, we belong… We knew we’d need help in Rio, so we met Manu. The Best. Decision. Ever! Not only he showed us a real Rio de Janeiro, taking us to places we’d never found or dared to go on our own, he showed us why he so passionately loves that city and so proud of! We saw Rio through his eyes, and Manu’s contagious love for his city, touched us, and we too fell in love with it. At that time, we felt we too belonged… Out of the few tours we took throughout our travels, we remember the places, never the tour guides. We not only remember Manu, we became friends. Call Manu, go explore, catch his crazy passion for one of the most magical cities on Earth, fall in love with it, and you will go back home with memories and a friend to last a lifetime!

Dear Kiki,
Thank you for such kind words!! I also miss you both and hope to welcome you back someday in, even if it's for a chilled, tasty CAIPIRINHA!!

Love & care,

Manu.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to Rio for 2 days with our guide Manu who was very welcoming, funny and engaging! We enjoyed every minute of being on the tour! The itinerary was very well thought out. What a wonderful and organized experience! Thank you Manu, you are a great guide, highly recommended

Dear Nadine...

It was a GREAT PLEASURE to welcome and show you girls around my beautiful city!!
I'm happy to know you enjoyed your tour and got a good impression of our city.
Be sure you now have a FRIEND in Rio and you'll be ALWAYS WELCOME whenever you come back to visit Rio again!!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Manu worked with me to ensure I visited the places I wanted to see, and he suggested some other places I had not heard of. This was good because I had already seen some of the sites on a different tour. I was traveling alone and Manu made me feel comfortable in the city and safe. Thanks!

riotourguide, Owner at Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Callie,
It was great to meet an work with you!! I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Rio.
Thanks for the nice review!! You're ALWAYS welcome back.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a sunny day with Manu who took us to see the best spots in Rio. Since he uses his own driver the efficiency is on point. You do not have to wait to find a parking spot and he is available for insight info the entire time. He even put in an effort to find some things we would like - a link to Belgium - a famous brazilian writer with the same name as my friend. This makes you feel comfortable - safe - like you are on a trip with your funny uncle. Oh and he loves to take pictures so put on your best smile for the tour.

riotourguide, Owner at Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Sofie & Clarice,
Meeting people like you, with your energy, passion, "good vibes" and all the excitement about getting the most out of Rio is what makes my job WORTHY!!!
Meeting 2 beautiful, happy and full of energy girls like you, is ALWAYS a "New fuel", for my simpathy, excitement and joy on what I do!!
Loved meeting you girls!! Next time bring me some "Belgium chocolates"(huuummm...nham ham!) ❤