Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Best tour and tour guide ever!!!!

I have traveled all over the world and have had more than 100 touring experiences. The day we spent... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
618lindab
Rome, Georgia
via mobile
Mrs

Manu is warm, friendly and informative. Thank you Manu for the memories ! Tons of love from South... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$23,00
from US$72,30
from US$208,00
More Info
All reviews beautiful city excellent photographer his knowledge sugar loaf christ the redeemer great guide tiled steps cruise ship amazing tour feijoada santa teresa sugarloaf mountain half day tour tijuca forest sites rio brazil
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I hardly ever hire tour guides as we love to explore on our own, go off the beaten path, see the places tourists usually don’t venture out to, see how locals live, eat like locals and feel that we are not mere passerbies, but , even if we are there for a short period of time, we belong… We knew we’d need help in Rio, so we met Manu. The Best. Decision. Ever! Not only he showed us a real Rio de Janeiro, taking us to places we’d never found or dared to go on our own, he showed us why he so passionately loves that city and so proud of! We saw Rio through his eyes, and Manu’s contagious love for his city, touched us, and we too fell in love with it. At that time, we felt we too belonged… Out of the few tours we took throughout our travels, we remember the places, never the tour guides. We not only remember Manu, we became friends. Call Manu, go explore, catch his crazy passion for one of the most magical cities on Earth, fall in love with it, and you will go back home with memories and a friend to last a lifetime!

Date of experience: July 2017
riotourguide, Owner at Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Kiki,
Thank you for such kind words!! I also miss you both and hope to welcome you back someday in, even if it's for a chilled, tasty CAIPIRINHA!!

Love & care,

Manu.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We went to Rio for 2 days with our guide Manu who was very welcoming, funny and engaging! We enjoyed every minute of being on the tour! The itinerary was very well thought out. What a wonderful and organized experience! Thank you Manu, you are a great guide, highly recommended

Date of experience: June 2018
riotourguide, Owner at Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Nadine...

It was a GREAT PLEASURE to welcome and show you girls around my beautiful city!!
I'm happy to know you enjoyed your tour and got a good impression of our city.
Be sure you now have a FRIEND in Rio and you'll be ALWAYS WELCOME whenever you come back to visit Rio again!!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Manu worked with me to ensure I visited the places I wanted to see, and he suggested some other places I had not heard of. This was good because I had already seen some of the sites on a different tour. I was traveling alone and Manu made me feel comfortable in the city and safe. Thanks!

Date of experience: May 2018
riotourguide, Owner at Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Callie,
It was great to meet an work with you!! I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Rio.
Thanks for the nice review!! You're ALWAYS welcome back.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a sunny day with Manu who took us to see the best spots in Rio. Since he uses his own driver the efficiency is on point. You do not have to wait to find a parking spot and he is available for insight info the entire time. He even put in an effort to find some things we would like - a link to Belgium - a famous brazilian writer with the same name as my friend. This makes you feel comfortable - safe - like you are on a trip with your funny uncle. Oh and he loves to take pictures so put on your best smile for the tour.

Date of experience: May 2018
riotourguide, Owner at Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Sofie & Clarice,
Meeting people like you, with your energy, passion, "good vibes" and all the excitement about getting the most out of Rio is what makes my job WORTHY!!!
Meeting 2 beautiful, happy and full of energy girls like you, is ALWAYS a "New fuel", for my simpathy, excitement and joy on what I do!!
Loved meeting you girls!! Next time bring me some "Belgium chocolates"(huuummm...nham ham!) ❤

Reviewed 19 April 2018

My wife and I hired Manu for a two day tour of Rio. We were very pleased with our experience. Manu supplied a driver to facilitate traveling around town. Manu speaks very good English having spent several years in Texas. He showed us the highlights of the city including Sugar Loaf, Christ the Redeemer, main cathedral (what a gem) and many other spots. I highly recommend his services.

Date of experience: April 2018