Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Rio de Janeiro Private Tours -Manu Peclat

I can’t say enough great things about Manu. We only had a very short time in Rio and I wanted to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shelly M
via mobile
When in RIO you really need someone FROM RIO

When in Rio, you to need to know someone from RIO to give you the best tour. That person is Manu... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
SierraPilot
Clearwater, Florida

All reviews beautiful city excellent photographer his knowledge sugar loaf christ the redeemer full day tour great guide tiled steps cruise ship feijoada santa teresa amazing tour sugarloaf mountain tijuca forest sites rio brazil
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We went to Rio for 2 days with our guide Manu who was very welcoming, funny and engaging! We enjoyed every minute of being on the tour! The itinerary was very well thought out. What a wonderful and organized experience! Thank you Manu, you are a great guide, highly recommended

Date of experience: June 2018
riotourguide, Owner at Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Nadine...

It was a GREAT PLEASURE to welcome and show you girls around my beautiful city!!
I'm happy to know you enjoyed your tour and got a good impression of our city.
Be sure you now have a FRIEND in Rio and you'll be ALWAYS WELCOME whenever you come back to visit Rio again!!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Manu worked with me to ensure I visited the places I wanted to see, and he suggested some other places I had not heard of. This was good because I had already seen some of the sites on a different tour. I was traveling alone and Manu made me feel comfortable in the city and safe. Thanks!

Date of experience: May 2018
riotourguide, Owner at Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Callie,
It was great to meet an work with you!! I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Rio.
Thanks for the nice review!! You're ALWAYS welcome back.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a sunny day with Manu who took us to see the best spots in Rio. Since he uses his own driver the efficiency is on point. You do not have to wait to find a parking spot and he is available for insight info the entire time. He even put in an effort to find some things we would like - a link to Belgium - a famous brazilian writer with the same name as my friend. This makes you feel comfortable - safe - like you are on a trip with your funny uncle. Oh and he loves to take pictures so put on your best smile for the tour.

Date of experience: May 2018
riotourguide, Owner at Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Sofie & Clarice,
Meeting people like you, with your energy, passion, "good vibes" and all the excitement about getting the most out of Rio is what makes my job WORTHY!!!
Meeting 2 beautiful, happy and full of energy girls like you, is ALWAYS a "New fuel", for my simpathy, excitement and joy on what I do!!
Loved meeting you girls!! Next time bring me some "Belgium chocolates"(huuummm...nham ham!) ❤

Reviewed 19 April 2018

My wife and I hired Manu for a two day tour of Rio. We were very pleased with our experience. Manu supplied a driver to facilitate traveling around town. Manu speaks very good English having spent several years in Texas. He showed us the highlights of the city including Sugar Loaf, Christ the Redeemer, main cathedral (what a gem) and many other spots. I highly recommend his services.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 18 April 2018

We opted to take a 2 day tour with Manu Peclat and I am happy we did it. Manu is very knowledgeable and loves what he does. I have been to Rio several times but Manu took us to interesting places (out of the beaten path) that I had never been before. We visited a few historical places and Manu gave us some background information that made it all more interesting.

Date of experience: April 2018
riotourguide, Owner at Manu Peclat - Rio Private Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thanks, Laura!!!
For me it was a pleasure to show Rio and have an "excited feedback" to someone who knows Rio very well, like you!!
You and Richard were GREAT tourists with all your excitement and joy!

Make yourself comfortable..... "WELCOME TO RIO ANYTIME"!!