Reviews (2 190)
2 190 results
1 111
1 111
All reviews rooftop bar christ the redeemer sea view corner suite top floor plunge pool small pool rooms are modern breakfast buffet perfect location superior room overlooking the beach sugarloaf mountain fresh fruit sugar loaf an amazing view spoke english
32 - 37 of 2 190 reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night with some friends. Early check in was nice as my friends came from the US. Staff was polite and we had no issues. Roof top bar and pool are has spectacular views. It rained the entire first day so we had to improvise and everything related to the hotel was excellent. Near posto 3 and definitely recommend as the cost-benefit is excellent. Hotel is newer and is well cared for.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Alessandra D, Gerente at Arena Copacabana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Mr. Jelo,
Thank you for your visit, and for your helpful review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciated your compliments regarding our property. Thank you again for your preference, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Arena Copacabana Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The hotel is in a nice looking building right across from post number 3. It is right center on Copacabana beach.
2 down sides. 1) post 3 is not where the action is. I found that post 4 area offers more people action and offerings.
2) There is only one boardwalk restaurant in their area and it’s very pricy for what you get in comparison to others.
The room seemed clean and even though the bed was hard, you can get a decent night sleep. They state the hotel is smoking free with harsh penalties for smoking, but offer an ash tray on your night table. I fail to get the logic...
The bathroom door does not close and I found myself locked inside. Good thing the wife was in the room..
The curtains had mold stains, showing they haven’t been washed in a while.
The best part was that due to a late flight out, we asked how much would it be to extend until later in the afternoon. I was quoted an amount almost similar to what I paid for a nights stay. Outregous if you ask me.

Stayed: June 2018
Alessandra D, Gerente at Arena Copacabana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Illan,
Thank you for choosing the Arena copacabana Hotel and for your comments regarding your stay. We are sorry to learn about the inconveniences you experienced while staying with us. Your information regarding our levels of service were worthy of our most attention, and the necessary actions are being taken in order to prevent similar situations from happening in the future. We hope that you will give us the pleasure of welcoming you back when you next visit Rio de Janeiro.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I was looking for some rooftop experiences in Copacabana and I came across Arena Copacabana Hotel - I couldn't be happier with it! The bar is reasonably priced, the pool area is two stories high and has incredible views. The pool itself is not particularly big, but with the ocean right in front of you it's forgiveable.
The hotel is modern, the room clean and comfortable and the breakfast is simply superb. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Checked in late (11:30pm) and requested a late check out to 1:30pm and the front fest on that evening of 04 June named Evandro said that we can check out at 1:30pm on 05 June. The next day I confirmed from the front desk Rafael and said we need to check out at 12 because the hotel is fully booked. On a Monday? Really? I go to Rio a lot but not staying at this hotel anymore. Other hotels in Brazil and Rio are easy to deal with late check outs!

Stayed: June 2018
Alessandra D, Gerente at Arena Copacabana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your visit, and for your helpful review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciated your compliments regarding our property. We want to let you know that we are pleased to meey our guests needs as early check in and late check out, but sometime this is only possible when we have availability.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Arena copacabana Hotel in the near future.

gerente Operacional

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I visit Rio de Janeiro once or twice a year and always stay at Arena Copacabana as I have found it to be the best option in the city. The service is always top rate and the employees go out of their way to assist in every way. In addition, the rooms are very comfortable and the location cannot be beat.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Alessandra D, Gerente at Arena Copacabana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Mr. Jim,