All reviews free caipirinhas shower and toilet ipanema beach private room great location comfortable beds stayed here for nights block wifi rio
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

There's no better place to stay in Rio de Janeiro. Ipanema Beach Hostel is only one block away from the beach, the staff is amazing and the bar incredible. The hostel always looked so clean and safe. I recommended 100%.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Ipanema B, Gerente at Ipanema Beach Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I stay in Ipanema Beach with my family. The staff was amazing. The hostel was near the beach.every Friday in Ipanema hostel have a party with wonderful music and caipirinhas. Bar restaurante até near the hostel. If we return to rio Ipanema is the place to stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thanks!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I booked a private room with a balcony and it made my holiday great. This was great value for money and my room was a good size. The beach is 2 minutes away, there are lots of good food and drink spots around. The hostel is in a very good and safe part of Ipanema. The facilities and bathroom are great also. The hostel staff are friendly and there are opportunities to meet other travellers over free caipirinhas each night. On some weekend nights the nightlife and music goes on til around 3am but if this is a problem maybe a hostel is not for you. I would definitely return to stay here and recommend to friends.

Room Tip: Quiter floors will be higher p in the building.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Ipanema B, Gerente at Ipanema Beach Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Hey Aaron!

We are happy that you enjoyed your staying here! And we hope that you come back!

Thanks,

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We went with two friends and the truth was that we were surprised by the cleanliness and order of the place. the rooms are spacious. the hostel is very close to the beach and in the most beautiful area of ​​ipanema.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Hey Arcangelo!

Thanks for your review!

Best regards

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I had an awesome weekend staying at this hostel earlier this month. The location couldn’t be better and many of the staff members were super friendly, including Sabrina.

I also met a bunch of great people that I have stayed in touch with.

I will definitely stay here in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Ipanema B, Gerente at Ipanema Beach Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hey!

Thank you for your review, we appreciate!

Come back!