Does not meet my needs as someone from a western country - uk for the price of £100 a night. It would be ok if room cost £50 a night. Its better to spend £10 to £20 more for premium hotel.
1.Concierge was excellent at checking in, talking to us, advice and seemed genuine.
2. English speaking
3. Breakfast selection
4. Customer service was good
5. Room was comfortable enough
6. Big tv
7. Nice pool
8. Comfortable bed
1. Room looked tired and not maintained eg paint work, shower finishing etc
2. Patio door to beach was simple construction and poorly made so didnt close tight hence very very noisy anf can hear road and sea
3. Certain parts of room arent cleaned throughout eg sides have dust
4. Gym very basic
- 011 55 85 5605-0316
- Free Wifi