Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$63
Hotels.comUS$36
PricelineUS$63
eDreamsUS$63
Orbitz.comUS$36
TravelocityUS$36
Reviews (1 064)
1 064 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
6 - 11 of 1 064 reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2019

Reasonable but not for holiday stay. The hotel cleaning service starts at 19;00. Staff helpful but not good knowledgeable to assist with the enquiries. Only one staff who speaks English though other do try. Hotel staff not very transparent on the facilities. Took more than hour to check in at midnight.
Shopping mall nearby.

Room tip: Pay bit more and stay nearby popular locations.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank GirishMjoshi
Israelgomes10, Gerente at Ramada Hotel Recreio Shopping, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2019

Dear Girish,

Firstly we would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us, it is always a privilege know how to improve our services.

Our cleaning starts at 13:00 and goes until 19:30, but you can always ask at the front desk if there's a preference time for your cleaning.

Best regards,

Israel Gomes
Operational Manager
055 21 3609-3400

Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

The rooms are clean and neat, and serviced daily. Breakfast was good, variety of fruits and breads. Scrambled eggs, "sausage" and sweet baked goods.
Its located walking distance from the Recreio praia(beach) and also next to a shopping mall. Public transport easily accessible.
Take note if your looking for the normal touristy areas this is not it. Good for families.
Anizio, booked us a really fantastic full day tour of Rio (affordable and included lunch and entrance to all major sites).
The hotel staff is really helpful and friendly. Many were able to speak English.
Would stay there again but will rather rent a vehicle instead of Uber.
Thank you Anizio, Marilia and Daniel for making our stay pleasant

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Helouise P

Dear Helouise,

Our location is very good indeed, next to many beautiful beaches, and few steps away from the Recreio Shopping.

We are extremely happy with your comments, they show how well we're treating our guests and providing excellent customer service.

Thank you for sharing your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

Israel Gomes
Operational Manager
055 21 3609-3400

Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

Hotel is situated in the very good location, there is shopping centre, gym and its not far away from the beach, it took around 20 minutes to walk there. (it would be nice if hotel offered a bicycle rental service)

I stayed there for two weeks and overall everything was fine, except elevators and keys, that should be improved.

I wanted to say thanks to all the staff, especially receptionists and front office manager.
They do everything to make your stay at the hotel fantastic, they do more than they should and work hard everyday to make guests happy and satisfied about their stay. Because of them hotel deserves one more star!

I have traveled a lot, stayed in many hotels, I work in tourism industry and can totally suggest Ramada for people who come not only here for business but also for leisure.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

I am in the sushi business and this was the perfect place to stay. The staff were all very friendly and would definitely stay here again. Really enjoyed the breakfast and was in a great location by the shopping mall

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Austen N
Reviewed 23 December 2018 via mobile

The first room we were givens air conditioning was not working well and the room had a bad smell. The handle of the bathroom fell off. We informed the front desk and Daniel moved us without any fuss. The second and final room was what I was expecting from Ramada. A business room. Double bed, desk, safe. However, I found it strange that the quilt did not have a quilt cover. There were many long black hairs on the quilt. 4-5 I lost count. (I’m blonde and my partner bald so I can assure you they were not ours!) Our room also had a single bed, also with a quilt, also without a quilt cover and that one too had long black hairs on it. We called to explain and request a new one. The new one arrived (hair free) but with no quilt cover. So what’s the deal with the quilt cover? Well the quilt was bobbly and rough so not very comfortable.
Buffet Breakfast was ok with a choice of breads, sliced fruit, hot eggs and sausage. Self service Coffee machine. I had breakfast the first day but didn’t bother the next day as I’d prefer to sleep longer before checkout. And I’m a food lover and greedy as hell so you could say the breakfast was nothing to rave about.
The free gym was good you just need to get a token from reception to be able to use it as the gym is private from the hotel (inside the shopping mall).
There’s parking in the shopping mall which has access to the hotel. There’s no discount. You pay for however long you stay there, if you leave you get a new ticket on re-entry and so on.

This hotel served its purpose for what we wanted at the time - a place to sleep with air conditioning close, to my friends house who’s party we were attending and for the price we paid it was worth it. Very cheap.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela-TravelLight