Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$67
PricelineUS$67
eDreamsUS$67
TripadvisorUS$67
FindHotel
Lol.travelUS$82
All reviews great location arpoador rock small pool rooftop bar noisy neighbours direct access to the beach minutes walk to copacabana beach the atlantic ocean reception team bed and pillows rooms are modern plunge pool five minute walk choose this hotel early check cleaning staff buffet style
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

I’ve been at the Arena Ipanema Hotel for about 8 nights now in total. I left for an overnight trip to Buzios and missed them while I was away. I can’t say enough about the awesome staff, location, food, and contemporary yet thoughtful design of the hotel. The location is stellar, situated in Ipanema right behind the Arpoador and steps to the beach. The daily breakfast is always good and fresh no matter when I arrive, the rooftop pool is refreshing and the caipirinhas are among the best I’ve had in the city. I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the rooms which have a Scandinavian design with a bit more space. The hotel is immaculately clean and they even have a switch you can flip in the room when you would like to have your room serviced which is visible at the front desk. On top of all that, it’s one of the best priced hotels in Ipanema. Don’t miss out on a great home away from home! Special thanks to Antonio and Valeria who have made my time at the hotel truly memorable although all the staff have been kind and caring.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank thebrandbailey
Gerencia Geral - Arena Ipanema, Gerente geral at Arena Ipanema Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Dear Mr. Bailey,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the Arena Ipanema as Your Hotel in Rio.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our Hotel and our staff, they will be very happy to hear that they were able to make your stay more enjoyable. It is amazing to receive such wonderful review with such care and kindness !!!!!!

I trully hope to see you back in Rio and back with us very soon.

Cordially,

Reviewed 3 March 2021

I must admit, I had high expectations of this place from the reviews and friends experiences. My expectations were not only met but because of people like Antonio they were blown away! The perfect combination of location and 5 star amenities.

Room tip: Get the suite! The upgrade is worth it!
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank RedgiW

Hello Mr. Woods,

Fisrt and formost I want to thank you for taking your time to send us your impressions regarding our Hotel.

It is with pleasure that we understand we were able to achieve your expectatios regarding our service.. It is always so amazing to see that all of our efforts culminates in the satisfaction of our guests, that is the validation we need. Antonio is very happy with the kind words towards him !!!

I hope to abe able to welcome you many more times and enjoy the rest of your stay !!!

I remain at your disposal if you shall need any assistance.

Sincerelly,

Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed at the Arena Ipanema Hotel for over a week and it was an extreme pleasure. Everyone was extremely pleasant; from the wait staff at the bar / restaurant, to reception and the cleaning staff. Any request I made was promptly attended to in a friendly and professional manner. To write that I had a “nice stay” at the Arena Ipanema hotel would be a massive understatement. I felt completely taken care of and treated as a VIP. Management has done a terrific job; I give a special thanks to Valeria. She is best in class in terms of professionalism. A side note, the hotel is also in a great location If you are looking for superior service and communication look no further then the Arena Ipanema hotel in Rio:) I am a resident of Zurich, Switzerland and would recommend anyone coming from CH to choose this hotel.

1  Thank Pjb96003
Gerencia Geral - Arena Ipanema, Gerente geral at Arena Ipanema Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Dear Guest,

How amazing to receive this massage !!!

Valéria is a great asset to our team and She is very happy with your kind words !!!

I hope that soon you can come back and enjoy more amazing times with us !!

If you need anything, my email address is gerenciageral.ipanema@arenahotel.rio, I remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

Arena Ipanema proved to be a pleasant hide-out during the summer in Brazil. Interior is well thought-through, tasteful and comfortable.
Breakfast buffet is great and as well the room service and bar service where very pleasant ( by Mrs. Ester, Muito obrigada!! ***** -service!

See you next time Rio!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jill197171
Gerencia Geral - Arena Ipanema, Gerente geral at Arena Ipanema Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Dear Jill,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for choosing the Arena Hotel and for your nice comment towards us.

I am very happy that you had a wonderful stay and that we have managed to reach your expectations with our service. Your feedback is always a wonderful incentive for every member of our staff, who unceasingly seeks the satisfaction of our guests. Mrs. Ester was very happy with your kind words !!!!

Reviewed 8 January 2021

The Management Staff, the Reception Team and the Restaurant Team are very cordial friendly and they make the guest feel at home
Have to make aspecial mention of the room services team consisiting of DAYANA, JOELMA, CLARA, CLAUDIA & ELAINE get the rooms relentless cleaned everyday to make sure the guest have a clean healthy atmosphere to stay. The team is very dedicated, friendly, polite and hard working

Room tip: Rooms in ecery floor that is 01 to 03 have partial beach view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Global637123
Gerencia Geral - Arena Ipanema, Gerente geral at Arena Ipanema Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Dear Guest,