Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$71
Hurb
US$70
Free cancellation until 21/06/26
Expedia.comUS$71
eDreamsUS$71
TravelocityUS$71
All reviews barra da tijuca great hotel recommend this hotel restaurants and bars front desk staff rio
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

This hotel is very simple. Stayed here because my house (nearby) was rented out. Don’t know if I would come again as there are other options. You definitely need a car to stay here. Staff is very attentive

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank alejandroz292
Neyre Freixo, Gerente geral at Vogue Square Fashion Hotel By Lenny Niemeyer, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Hello alejandroz292!

Thank you for your feedback.

Neyre Freixo.

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

We had a romantic getaway and we could not have chosen a better hotel in Barra da Tijuca in this price range. The hotel is very good and hygienic in every sence, but the personnel exceeds even that. Everybody is friendly and professional, especially Marina at the reception. Thanks a lot, we’ll return for sure!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Neyre Freixo, Gerente geral at Vogue Square Fashion Hotel By Lenny Niemeyer, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Dear Matti,

We appreciate your kind words.

Thank you for sharing your perspective and help us to measure our standards.

We'd love to see you return soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

We decided to stay one night in Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro. I decided the hotel in one second and were very blessed with the choise. Especially Tarciano Gadelha on the rooftop bar was excellent: professional, helpful and flexible. Thanks, man, and thank you all. We’ll sure come back!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Neyre Freixo, Gerente geral at Vogue Square Fashion Hotel By Lenny Niemeyer, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Dear Matti,

It is a great pleasure to know more about your most recent experience at Vogue Hotel.

Tarciano is really happy with your gentle comments, and is waiting for you to come again!

Hope I hear from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Vogue Square Fashion Hotel

Reviewed 2 May 2020 via mobile

Very flexible staff with all good things ready. Around hotel many markets and other butyful places around the area. The room is very good allso the food is very good variety. Y hoop to come next time back. Best regards Florinel

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 537florinel
Trip02060711522, Gerente at Vogue Square Fashion Hotel By Lenny Niemeyer, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2020

Dear Guest,

It's a great pleasure to hear from you such a positive feedback.

We work on our best to make sure every single guest feel important and spoiled.

Hope you can come and visit us more often.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

Went for this new year’s eve to stay for one night. Booked a room using booking and they didn’t find my reservation. After showing them the screenshot with the confirmation, no answer, not even a chance to call booking. They just oversold the rooms and not a simple answer. The director unavailable etc... inexplicably... don’t go to this hotel. The attention is the poorest one that I’ve received in my life. Had to book another hotel with any help from them and it was a non refundable one. Simply the worst check in experience in my life.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Trip02060711522, Gerente at Vogue Square Fashion Hotel By Lenny Niemeyer, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Dear Ernests,

I am really sorry about what you have experienced at our hotel.

Its happens that some of our Air conditioners stopped working on new years' eve, which made us have to transfer some guests to another hotel, nearby us. Unfortnunately, when I look out to find you, you've had already gone. And I didn't had the chance to let you know what other hotel you were supposed to go to for one night, while our tecchical problems were being solved.

We tried to reach you trhough the channel in which you made your reservations, but your contacts were not availabe.

Nevertheless, I am at your disposal to be helpful in a future reservation at Vogue, which will be a great pleasure for me and my team.

Most warm regards,