Book In Advance
Tours from Paraty Explorer tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Paraty Explorer
from US$55,00
from US$30,00
from US$60,00
from US$100,00
More Info
All reviews kayak tour eco farm dry bags perfect combination highly recommend this trip clams day trip deserted beach highlight of our trip an amazing trip brazil trip off the beaten track atlantic rainforest mango michael rodrigo mangroves
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Our guide was very knowledgable, helpful and truly made this an adventure to remember, also native English speaker. I HIGHLY recommend you make time for this while in Paraty. The views were breathtaking and it did not at all feel like a tourist trap. I will definitely be back for another through this agency.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my sister rented paddle boards in Paraty last week as we were stuck for something to do (after being there a few days and missing a bus ouT). We ended up being so happy we missed the bus away as stand up paddle boarding was our favourite thing that we did ! Michael (the owner) gave us quite a comprehensive lesson before starting. We were lucky with the weather and managed to SUP out around a few smaller islands and could jump in and out of the sea as we pleased. The scenery was stunning and I was devastated my GoPro battery went , but Michael took pictures for us when we came in and emailed them to us after. This was a great value tour and definitely recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had a fantastic morning with Rodrigo our guide. The kayak trip is about 4 hours around the bay to some great beaches and islands. This is a must do in Parati. On top of this we were really lucky to spot a pod of dolphins between 2 islands- Rodrigo paddled straight over with us and we were surrounded but countless dolphins just meters away. Unforgettable experience- thanks Rodrigo!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

So much enjoyed our day with michael
We visited deserted beaches to swim
He provides water and snacks
Kayaks are sturdy and have rudders to steer
Michael keeps the pace so no one is left behind
A terrific sense of humor and nice that he speaks the kings english
Dont miss this tour

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited Paraty for 5 days to relax and be adventuress.
Paraty Explorer were our choice guides and they didn’t disappoint!
Rodrigo our kayaking expert gave us a thorough tour of the bays and beaches and a lovely paddle through the mangroves - highly recommend!
Not only that, but he was also able to arrange other tours for us, which made life much easier and helped us enjoy our vacation stress free.
The walking tours were both excellent and informative. The boat tour was fun and relaxing, we visited several sites, swam with the fish strolled down quite beaches and ate a tasty seafood lunch washed down with a delicious mango cocktail served up by our captain.
Nice chaps, very helpful and great tour guides.