Review Highlights
Great time in the Pantanal

Easy and efficient communication on WhatsApp before and under travel. Guides and staff also very... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Petter L
via mobile
Book with Allison!!!!

I usually don’t post reviews, but I make an exception for Allison. We contacted Allison from... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jon R
via mobile

All reviews jungle lodge pousada santa clara last minute giant ant eater my boyfriend overnight bus unforgettable experience pantanal trip allison eco airport airline hostel itinerary trips station transport
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We contacted Alisson via WhatsApp on our arrival to Campo Grande and immediately he made himself available to meet us at our hostel and provide all the info we could possibly want!
On our meeting he was super friendly, really honest about the places and the prices, answered all of our extensive questions always with a smile and gave us the space to consider things and finally decide!
He is a true local to Pantanal and he was an absolute pleasure to make a deal with! I definitely recommend him and his company!

1  Thank PatriciaTrBr
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I had a great trip to Pantanal & Bonito thanks to Alisson from Ecoadventures. Great service, as he was quick with replying (in English), helped me out with my itinerary and picked me up in the morning from the bus station. Everything went smoothly, and Alisson has been a big help. He works with reliable people as well. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I stayed three nights at Pousada Santa Clara in August 2016 between volunteering in Rio at the Olympics and Paralympics; Alisson very good on email correspondence before my trip and picking up at campo grande airport/dropping off at the bus station. Loved the horse riding and the jungle walk through the farm and marshland seeing dark marks on tree barks where the rainy season water was 1 metre deep just a few months earlier. Not too keen on the night boat trips, loads of bugs and caiman reflective eyes in the boat's torch. Basic bunk beds, sketchy wifi, but reat farm food and I had a ball kicking a football into the empty goals dodging around the tapir, sheep, horses and a couple of sunbathing caimans - watch my Pantanal Crossbar challenge on You Tube.

1  Thank Chriswyc
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I had a great time and everything was organised perfectly for me! I made changes to my itinerary at the last minute as I missed a flight and Alisson happily changed things for me. He also helped me translate so I could communicate with my airline at the airport and was very helpful throughout my trip.

I definitely recommend Eco Adventures. Thanks!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We had the pleasure of having Alisson plan our trip to Bonito and the Pantanal in May 2018. Alisson provided different options for us to choose between and never tried to convince us to do anything else than what we wanted. We were lucky to also have Alisson as a guide in Bonito. It felt like travelling with a friend. :) In the Pantanal, Alisson found the perfect lodge for us.

Communication, transportation and everything else went smooth. Alisson was available to answer any question. We highly recommend Eco Adventures Travel and will definitely book our next trip to Brazil with Alisson.