“Honest, clear, friendly and helpful company to help you plan your perfect Pantanal trip”

Eco Adventures Travel
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Campo Grande
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Currently we are a tour operator specializing in nature trips and one of the few that offer customized excursions of adventure to the Pantanal. We have all the camping structure and bring our customers the most isolated spots outside the traditional circuit tours offered by other companies! Our differential is providing personalized service with quality, fair prices and environmental responsibility. The main objective of the company is to develop nature tours, cultural and nature trips for people interested in travel alone, with the family, friends or even though in groups. We work out to offer you sustainable tours and services with good quality and honest prices, providing emotions through nature and the interactivity between man and the environment, as well help in the preservation of the local cultures and nature on the visited sites.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

With lots of the information about trips to the South Pantanal not being very clear online, we were very pleased to find Eco Adventures, and its owner Allison. He took the time to suggest lots of different itineraries to us, to different lodges/pousadas in the South Pantanal and in Bonito. In the end we decided to do just the Pantanal and Allison was not at all pushy, he just wanted to help us choose the right trip for us. We spent 4 nights at the superb Pantanal Jungle Lodge, which I will review elsewhere, but the price that Allison made for us was excellent value. Then when we arrived off our overnight bus at 7am in Campo Grande he met us at the station, took us to a breakfast cafe and then onto a hotel to watch the Brazil game, before dropping us at the minibus that was heading out to the Pantanal Park Road at 10am. Allison was friendly, easy going and enthusiastic, just what you'd expect from the communication. Cannot recommend enough.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"pousada"
"itinerary"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We contacted Alisson via WhatsApp on our arrival to Campo Grande and immediately he made himself available to meet us at our hostel and provide all the info we could possibly want!
On our meeting he was super friendly, really honest about the places and the prices, answered all of our extensive questions always with a smile and gave us the space to consider things and finally decide!
He is a true local to Pantanal and he was an absolute pleasure to make a deal with! I definitely recommend him and his company!

1  Thank PatriciaTrBr
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a great trip to Pantanal & Bonito thanks to Alisson from Ecoadventures. Great service, as he was quick with replying (in English), helped me out with my itinerary and picked me up in the morning from the bus station. Everything went smoothly, and Alisson has been a big help. He works with reliable people as well. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed three nights at Pousada Santa Clara in August 2016 between volunteering in Rio at the Olympics and Paralympics; Alisson very good on email correspondence before my trip and picking up at campo grande airport/dropping off at the bus station. Loved the horse riding and the jungle walk through the farm and marshland seeing dark marks on tree barks where the rainy season water was 1 metre deep just a few months earlier. Not too keen on the night boat trips, loads of bugs and caiman reflective eyes in the boat's torch. Basic bunk beds, sketchy wifi, but reat farm food and I had a ball kicking a football into the empty goals dodging around the tapir, sheep, horses and a couple of sunbathing caimans - watch my Pantanal Crossbar challenge on You Tube.

1  Thank Chriswyc