See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This was not my first time at this hotel, in fact it was my fourth! It was never my choice to stay there since every time I got there it was for work.

But every time I set my feet in there I had the same sadness, lonely and depressed feeling.

The hotel seems to be abandoned! The employees couldn't care less for the costumers. The maintenance is crap, the corridors are dark because they wanna save energy and light bulbs, so it is the elevator. Wi-fi is worthless and the mattresses, sheets, pillows and everything else is old.

There is also a Convention Center nearby and if there is a big party/event going on during the night, you will feel part of it... The loud sound can be clearly heard from your room. Stay away!

Not to mention it's bad located and a hard place to get around, unless you have a car.

I wouldn't say, check the swimming pool, because every time I stayed there, it was dried out!

Breakfast?! Forget it! Total crap!

There are far more better places to stay in Brasilia with a good reasonable price!

Cheers.

Room tip: Don't stay at this hotel!
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2014 via mobile

The hotel feels like it was deserted years ago. The common areas are dark and depressing. The staff either Don't care or have given up. The room was not worth the money. I left early into my booking. There are better value options in Brasilia, Don't waste money here.

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I did not feel comfortable at this hotel. The infrastructure was really "raw" with exposed cables and creepy layout. The good side is that the hotel is near the lake, the bad side is that there isn't a whole lot to do nearby. Impossible to get by without a car.

Staff was friendly (most of the time). This hotel has the potential to be an amazing place, but it is still long ways to go.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This hotel is hideous on the outside and it's even worse on the inside. I had to wait 30 minutes in line to check-in and the line wasn't even that big. And the woman was smart enough to give me the keys to the wrong room. The room was horrible. The beds were rock hard, the toilet wouldn't flush properly, the window in the bathroom was broken, the closet was really tiny, there was hair all over the place (from the previous guests, I'm guessing), the aircon was either on or off therefore you would either freeze to death or heat to death, there was no water inside the fridge, the room stinks, the floor inside the bathroom lis sticky, the TV is horrible and it is as old as hell, and the water isn't heated. They have this thing that they call a "kitchen", but it is so good a kitchen that it doesn't even have a microwave. The staff is annoying and they would rather watch the local soap opera than assist you. The breakfast is disgusting and there were no good options so, basically, I starved until lunch. The hotel has a disturbing smell. The staff is also horrible and only a few were nice. There was  this random guy(don't know if he worked there or not) who roamed the hallways in the hotel who said he had a premonition that the hotel would catch on fire and everyone would die. The loby's bathroom has pee on the floor. They have this fitness center which you have to pay to use but it doesn't even have a treadmill. Their pool has no width and it was closed. The fact that they call this place a "resort" is hilarious. What pisses me off the most is that after a very exhausting day, I just want to collapse in bed but if I do that in this hotel, I'll break my bones. I've been to loads of places around the world, from Kaikoura, New Zealand to Beijing, China to a place in the middle of nowhere in Ohio and loads of other places and I can say that this is, without a doubt, the worst hotel I've ever been to. I'll never return to this piece of crap hotel they call a "resort".

Date of stay: April 2013
Trip type: Travelled on business
7  Thank Pebrant
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Certainty of fun and comfort. The pools are clean, but the room had not been made when we entered, the staff served us very well and made us feel at ease. The room was too small for our family, but extremely comfortable. My family and I were pleased with the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2012