“Wonderful!!”
Review of San Rocco's

San Rocco's
Ranked #161 of 392 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed 28 June 2018

San Rocco's is totally a place that the Fox Valley needed to have. The owners and staff are wonderful and friendly. The food is amazing! I love the fact that they have not only pizza, but subs and wings as well. Also the first time I have ever had Poutine. So tasty! And they are very close to a main road so during winter time, it's very easy to get to.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We went to San Rocco's to use our pizza card we got from black friday that let's you get a free large pizza for limited local pizza joints and Nationwide pizza joints. The ordering process was great we called for carry out the person who answered was very nice. I did look at their online menu that I got off their website I saw they had bread sticks but when I called they said they did not have any, which was strange since it was on the menu, so we just stuck with the large pizza. When we arrived I was greated very nicely. I believe I spoke to the owner of San Rocco's he gave me my pizza. The place is small, so there is not a big sitting area, but it is clean and friendly. The pizza anyways you can order per slice or as a whole pizza, but it is delicious and the large is huge!! The crust is thick and crunchy,and has good flavor then it goes thinner the cheese is stringy and sauce is not to over powering(I believe we got a new York style pizza). We definitely will be going back for more!! Yummy!! If you want to get local pizza this is the place to go!!

Reviewed 29 December 2017

The owners Joe and Jean Santonato are very friendly as is the staff, the pizza is amazing! It is unlike anything else you will find in the area. The wings are also delicious!