“High-class option for seafood in Salvador”
Review of Restaurante Egeu

Restaurante Egeu
Ranked #141 of 8 373 Restaurants in Salvador
Reviewed 24 October 2018

The view is majestic, the whole bay is there for full enjoyment, which makes any meal way more pleasant!
The restaurant is specialised on seafood but meat-eaters do find good options as well; portions could perhaps be more generous, especially due to the high price charged!
The place is often full with snobbish "soteropolitanos" (locals), not that pleasant. Other than that, a very good choice!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I was there with a few friends everyone enjoyed your entree my seafood pasta suggested by the maître was delicious, the both drinks that I had and I wonderful dessert !!!
The waiter offered a table at the patio with with a beautiful view...

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is small but beautiful, very nicely decorated and reminds Greece. Food is incredible! I tried the lobster with risoto and my friend ordered steak which was also great! We had the meal inside the restaurant and drinks outside on the balcony during the sunset. It was amazing!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This is a must go place because it has the best view of Salvador and great food. Service is fantastic and they have many excellent portuguese wines. Sit outside in the varanda to get a better view. Lovely!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We had dinner at Egeu last Sunday the 4th of February. Probably the best place in Salvador to see the amazing sunset across the Bahia de todos os santos and have a great dinner. We skipped starters and went for mains only. Seafood all the way. Waited around 30 minutes but was worth it - feels like everything was freshly cooked. My wife's Salmon was spectacular and sides were so fresh, tasty and well presented. I went for seafood pasta - good. Nice portion, large enough, we would fit another fork of food. Bill for three adults came up at 55 euro with service. Three mains, no alcohol, few bottles of water. If you go there make sure to get the veranda seats and go for seafood.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Restaurante Egeu? Share your experiences!