Reviews (2 727)
2 727 results
1 392
1 392
All reviews nice beach pictures english wifi pools
2 - 7 of 2 727 reviews
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The Ritz Lagoa da Anta has really comfortable rooms, as well as all amenities expected for a hotel of such category. It is locatad in front of the beach that, to be honest, is not impressive, just good enough for a quick sun bathing. On the other hand, the pools guarantee the joy of the kids. The check-in process can be kind of annoying...
(original in english)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Check-in was a problem. We arrived a little before two o´clock and they said they would start registering only at two; They were doing nothing, but have to wait until two. I said I coluldn´t believe this. Nothing prevented them doing the paperwork right away and, if so, give the keys after two. After my complaints they made our check-in.
Rooms are ok. CAble TV is poor for a place of this kind. Não TNT, no Warner, no SONY, no Telecine Premium.
Food at the dinner is below average. In all meals there are several kinds of bread, but all of them are below average. Tools to gather food were not always the proper ones. I have a picture of this. Manager at night to point this? Not avalaible.
Pools are small. Hotel is a little bit concentrated, with no spare areas for walking. It doesn´t deserve the word "resort". As one said is pretty away from the five stars. Needs to improve a lot and hear more from the costumers.

Room Tip: The Bali floor, the fifth, is not so good. Elevators are little for the number of guests and don´t work in a good way
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel on the beachfront. We had breakfast and dinner included and the food was very good- especially the desert !! There was an amazing man at reception who spoke English and helped us a lot- it would have been disastrous without him. Email didn't work very well and the kids club was fair- they tried hard at night but should have done more activities in the day with the kids. Putt putt needs an upgrade and the ping pong table too . The tennis courts looked very nice. The pool was great and the room was clean and comfy.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017

All the staff were very friendly and responsive. I was having trouble with wifi in my room and I especially appreciated the hotel putting a booster in my room to strengthen the signal, solving my problem. The restaurant had excellent food but was expensive; the minibar was well stocked.

Room Tip: Better views on the entrance side of the hotel toward the ocean
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
RitzLagoadaAnta, Quality Director at Hotel Ritz Lagoa da Anta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Ritz Lagoa da Anta, it´s always a pleasure to receive a positive comment from our special guests!
Your comments have been directed to our staff, they were so happy with your feedback!
We look forward to your return! Please don´t hesitate to contact me...

Best Regards,

Marcella Coelho

Reviewed 28 March 2017

From what I've seen around, it is the nicest hotel.

Beach Area: Jatiuca beach, specially the beach in front of the hotel was very nice and clean. Ponta Verde and Pajucara were VERY dirty and smelly.

Room: Good bed. Comfortable enough. AC was good too. Dim lights, this was kind of a pain. And also the building is too noisy, you can hear steps. Bathroom was ok.

Location: Great location, clean, nice beach. However, not enough places to eat at night. Or at least not THAT pretty.

Amenities: Beach/Pool great! Nice lobby.

Breakfast: 4/5. Everything was great except they don't have a toaster (this is key for me) and the coffee was not good enough.

Room Tip: Choose the newest rooms, better lighting than the older
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family