Reviews (1 811)
1 811 results
See what travellers are saying:
2 - 7 of 1 811 reviews
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Is a seafront hotel without great places around. It's a great place to just relax and stay on the beach. The service is good and the food is average. The best feeling about this hotel is you can unplug feeling the sea and time goes by on sunset.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

I have booked two rooms in this hotel last March, the experience was very disappointing...

1st they gave us a dirt my room.

2nd the room had a faulty safe, we asked for a replacement safe but nothing has been done.

3rd for the whole stay the swimming pool wasn't working.

Even two light bulbs in the room were off and they haven't replaced...

They highlight of the hotel was the waiter Darlan and Diego, they were very welcoming.

Reception look like a funeral, bubbly staff is a must at reception.

I would rate as probably 3 stars but definitely not 4..

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

It is great place to come but service is something that they need to improve! Food is good, swimming pool is smaller then it looks like! There is no nice bar close! Far from airport and downtown! We asked for a room with sightseeing but they didn't care or have any attention to our request!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2015

I only stayed for a few hours but I had a pleasant stay.
Rooms are big and comfortable and they look modern. They could have an iron though.
The hotel doesn't provide a wake up call and that is something that needs to be improved.
Breakfast has a good variety, the local fruit was really nice and you have a good beach view.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Beautiful hotel. Friendly staff. Room was big and clean, I was travelling with a friend and they put us in a room with two big double beds, which was great; nice and clean bathroom; free wi-fi. I am not a TV watcher myself, so I cannot vouch for the options they offer. Nice breakfast, lots of options. Didn't have time to try the pool, but it is in front of a beach, so the view was nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends