Reviews (3 659)
3 659 results
2 830
2 830
All reviews nice pool on the roof spent a week south america free wifi great hotel room service rooms are big would stay here again the location is perfect radisson brazil beaches freshness brand corridor options
4 - 9 of 3 659 reviews
Reviewed 2 December 2017

We stayed for 4 days at this hotel, and it was so amazing! Staff were friendly, the hotel has good facilities, the bed was comfortable, the shower was sensational, and the buffet breakfast was brilliant - and as a foreigner I really appreciated seeing the Brazilian breakfast options. It is located fantastically - right across from the beach where we spent most of our days and came back at night. Only downer - don't bother with room service as the food was inedible.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hoppy912
Reviewed 24 September 2017

This was one of the best experiences I have had traveling throughout Brazil, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean. The hotel was immaculate, and the staff was professional and courteous. The daily breakfast buffet was as good as any 5-star restaurant in terms of freshness, quality, variety, and service. The value I received for what I paid for my room (which I upgraded to a suite) was the best value-to-price ratio I have had anywhere in my travels throughout the Americas and Europe. The location is absolutely ideal with access to beaches, recreation, and restaurants. I would stay here again in a heartbeat and wouldn't even consider another hotel on my next trip to Maceio.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Steven P
FabioKazuo, General Manager at Best Western Premier Maceio, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Many thanks Mr. Steven P for your review.
We are very happy with the recognition and comparison of the hotel, raising us to international standards.

On your next visit to our city please contact us through our Whatsapp of reservations +55 82 99107-7471, where we offer our best rates and payment methods.

Kind regards.
Fabio Kazuo
General manager

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights, wish we had more time there. The hotel rooms were spotless, the buffet breakfast was memorable for quality, service and presentation. Staff was helpful, friendly and happy to the point that it made your day better. Location was superb, right across from the beach, plenary of good restaurants and felt welcome wherever we went.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank D4347joseph
Reviewed 17 July 2017

This is probably the nicest hotel I have stayed at in Brazil: clean, modern, good food, friendly (and numerous) staff, very nice pool on the roof, good free wifi... Our standard bedroom was enormous as was the very soft and comfortable bed. The only negative was the very poor sound insulation between the bedrooms. We could easily 'listen' to next door's wall-mounted tv, and hear guests talking in adjacent rooms, including the floor above and in the corridor. It was as if all our doors and windows had been left open. A real shame, because as I said, the rest of the hotel was faultless.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Beautiful location, it is in front of the beach, very good amenities, and delicious breakfast. The service is outstanding. I recommend Best Western Premier Maceio for everyone who wants to enjoy Maceio.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business