“Flat with excellent Bl terrace view”
other traveller has booked this property
Bedroom with a terrace
White cotton bed sheets
Dining room
Fully equipped kitchen
Microwave
Coffee and tea for guests
Dishes
White towels
Bathroom
Washing machine and dryer
Air condition, flat screen tv and radio
City View
Local prospects of Banjaluka in apartment
Supermarket, Bakery and Coffee bar right in front of a building
Rent a bicycle near by
Jogging track in Park
Local Bus station right in front of a building
Park Mladen Stojanovic near by
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Navigate5...
“Flat with excellent Bl terrace view”
Reviewed 22 August 2019 for a stay in July 2019
person found this review helpful

By far, this has been the best "Tripadvisor" (and I've used the services several times) rental I've had. Aneta, apartment Crystal's landlady, is great. The flat is thoughtfully well-equipped in kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Also, if it's important to you, Aneta has an eye for tasteful design--something I look for on my somewhat lengthy summer stays. The crown of this flat, though, is that glorious fourth-floor balcony view of Banja Luka: it's fantastic, if one of your pleasures is sitting out with friends overlooking a panoramic skyline in the evenings (which I did almost every night of my month-long stay). Only thing to consider is whether or not having a lift (elevator) impacts you: it doesn't have a lift but I'm mobile, and the walk-up didn't bother me in the least. And like I said, the view kills.

Date of stay: July 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Sep 2019
Thank you for such a nice review. It was my pleasure to host you and to know you. You were such a nice guest and you are always welcome to my place. Apartment CRYSTAL
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.