“Breakfast ”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

If you go you will find out why this place has won the "best of Auburn " in the breakfast catagory. Be prepared for LARGE portions and a price tag to go with it. You must have the Banana Bread and any omelette. They delicious.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

My fiance and I have visited the Sun Break cafe twice now when we travel up from Vancouver for concerts at the White River Ampitheatre.

This time, we opted to order the chicken fried steak - delicious! Crispy batter and tender steak inside. The gravy had so much flavour! I loved the seasoning on the hashbrowns as well. We also ordered a dish we have tried before - the raisin toast french toast - amazing! I think they even make their bread homeade. Their coffee is unreal too. Every ingredient is so fresh and seems homeade - even the cream cheese for the bagels was whipped up and delicious. There is a lot of attention to detail with the food here. Good work to the owners and management!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I met some friends there for breakfast and we had enough to doggie bag half our food home. My potato pancake was huge! It was a single pancake that took up most if not all of a very large plate, giving me two additional at home meals. One of my friends had the french toast which (I snuck a taste) was unbelievably delicious. Good place for a casual meal. We also enjoyed shopping at the little store which is attached to the restaurant.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Huge omelets, huge servings. Food is great. Family atmosphere. Great week-end place. Wish I could get here before they are closed more often.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great lunch here. The full sandwich will leave you with extra to take home. They even have to-go boxes staged around the dining area for convenience! The counter style ordering is a bit odd but was no big deal. The soups are fresh made and excellent and you can tell the bread on your sandwich was made that day. Great place for a casual lunch.

Been to Sun Break Cafe? Share your experiences!