See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great customer service and very friendly easy access to casino and emerald downs I was very pleased with my stay. Great price if you are on a tight budget

I will be booking another night there very soon thank you

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018

This property charges a deposit and won’t let you know until check in. Even if it’s a major credit card they will charge it instead of just authorizing it like any other hotel. Charging debit cards like that is common but I’ve never heard of charging an AMEX for deposit and they refund it the next day and they make sure they tell you that you will see the refund in 3-5 days.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Made a reservation for one night. Shared with the desk clerk that I would be arriving by bicycle which would make my arrival a little later. That was fine, I was told.
Upon arrival try to insure that I had a ground floor room. The clerk told me I did but could not take my bicycle into the room. I shared that my bike was very expensive and was not safe outside. She said that management insisted on NO bicycles in rooms. I travel very extensively on my bicycle and this is the first time I could not take my bike into the room. After some conversation I asked that the reservation be cancelled and a refund be issued. She told me that a refund was not possible. I found another hotel (Comfort INN) and left. Later I called the reservation agency. They checked and were told that the Days Inn would not issue a refund. The reservation agency said they would refund my money.

Room tip: Stay in another hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank William H
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Room was filthy, stained bedspreads, dreary, outdated.
Requested nonsmoking room and room was terrible smoke smell. We requested refund as smoke smell made me instantly ill from asthma. Thankfully received refund, but saw another young couple not so lucky.
Broken stairs. Noise of nearby airport. Crabby attendant.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Lots of noise coming from outside music and talking from the bar next door as well as people in the parking lot. It may not always be this bad but it sucked for me. the bed was on of the worst that I have slept in. I will never stay there again if I can help it.

Date of stay: May 2018