“I don't care for this place”
Review of Masselow's

Masselow's
Reserve with OpenTable
Masselow's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I gave them a three star because I like the atmosphere and the service is great. They have to step up to the plate on their steaks though. The girls had the steak salad and my buddy and I had the Rib-eye center cut and bone in, we are talking about $61. and $47. steaks. As soon as you put it in your mouth it should melt. The steaks were full of fat and grizzle and chewy. The escargot, salmon chowder and steak salads were a mediocre, ok.
For a high end steak house come on improve your level of excellence.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Great venue - outstanding service and a warm structure. The food was fabulous in every way. My glass never got below the 1/2 way mark. I had a Bone in Ribeye which was cooked to perfection - it simply melted in my mouth. We shared Risotto and Creamed Spinach which was awesome!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Excellent food, service and ambiance. Everything was elegantly prepared and served, the restaurant was impeccable and quiet.......and no smoke!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

This place is overpriced and the service is sketchy at best. On several occasions we were ignored. When our order came it was cold, I had to find the waiter to get refills on coffee. They don't seem to care. Beware!!! If you do go there I hope your experience is better than ours.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and a nice menu. Steaks are wonderful but plan on spending 50-60 for an entree. Not much choice for vegetables and entire comes with just meat and potatoes. The bison ribeye is really tasty. No question about it you get a good meal.