“Good chowder but needs more clams!”
Review of Breakwater Seafood

Breakwater Seafood
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a great place to grab some seafood. Cafeteria style, pretty clean and overall good portion sizes. I'd love to see a little more spice and clams in the chowder. I'd really love to see a few more non-deep fried options. We will definitely stop and eat here again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

While my salad wasn’t anything special, my husband ordered the cod fish & chips and it was amazing! Perfectly cooked with a delicious breading...I wish I’d ordered it too. The folks working there were so friendly and we enjoyed sitting at the window, watching the geese and ducks.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Very casual restaurant. We ordered at counter; staff very knowledgable and helpful. Then, we ate on the outdoor patio. Fish and fries were excellent.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped in to Breakwater for a late lunch when passing through Aberdeen after reading good reviews. The restaurant is very casual and right on the water.

Two of us ordered the baked halibut and the other ordered the salmon Caesar. The food came out very fast (we were the only people in the restaurant as it wasn't a popular time of day to eat) and it was delicious! Our fish was cooked perfectly and the portions were large. The salads were simple and the lettuce was fresh.

We also noticed that the bathrooms were very clean, which is a big deal for us. We figure a clean bathroom means a clean kitchen.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Seeking a place for lunch, we referred to TA for recommendations. Was not disappointed at all. Clearly Breakwater Seafood will be a go to spot for us when in the A-H (Grays Harbor) area. By far the time we left, every table was filled!!!