Free cancellation until 27/07
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$101
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
US$111
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$157
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$279
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$129
US$147
US$125
ClarionHotels
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$95
SuburbanHotels
All reviewspool tablea gas station convenience storelounge areaflat screen tvdulles airportmodern hotelcoffee makerindoor poolbusiness travelerfree shuttleminute drivedc areahippetsflylayoutreston
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

This was my first stay at an aloft hotel. Many of my colleagues rave about them but I was not impressed with my first stay. The room was a bit worn even though the hotel is not very old. I did like the lobby area with it's loft style decor.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Anthony P, Manager at Aloft Dulles Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My cousin was getting married & choose this hotel for a after party event. Many complaints about no ice machines in the floors, not enough towels in rooms. The after party was a disaster. Person running the bar was pointing at different people from the wedding group saying how "drunk" they were.. Which they were not. Not serving them. Called cops on my cousins DJ, because he left to smoke a cigarette, & was charging drinks to the room. Said he was run out on the tab. It was a horrible end to a perfect day. Another wedding party was there at the same time. The drinks at the bar prices extremely high, not made well either. I would not stay there again.. Very discussed with the treatment of the manager of the bar..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank wildkat_212002
Anthony P, Manager at Aloft Dulles Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you experienced. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Check In 6-15-17 Check Out 6-18-17
1) 6-15-17 Management and staff hanging at the end of the bar or in the court yard being loud and laughing. Basically ingnoring the customer to busy smoking and laughing.
2) The morning of 6-16-17 went to the courtyard to do some office work and emails. The court yard was discussing. Cigarette butts and ashes were everywhere. The nice lounge chairs had cigarette hole burns all over them. End up going to Panera to do my work,
3) Maid burst in from my room at 5:30 pm 6-16-17 while I was taking a shower. Complained to the desk they told me I should have put the latch on the door. I ask for the manager and Anothony seemed not to care of my personal violation. This really set the tone to my stay. Did even want to make things right.
4) Friday evening 6-16-17 the staff was hogging bar eating carry out at the bar. I left and went somewhere else. I came back at 11 pm and the lobby smelled like cigarette smoke from all the people smoking in the courtyard. There were also people bring in there own beer and drinking and being stupid,
5) Saturday morning 6-17-17 I notice two large charges maid to my credit card from the hotel. I ask for the manager and Anthony pretty much blew me off again, By the only complaint I made to him was about the maid, Did not bother him with all the other stuff.
6) Sunday morning 6-18-17 checking out and the desk girl could not provide me a full bill with the charges. I ask for a manager she said no one is here, She called Anthony pretty much the same thing pound sand,

I would have not have written this review if Anthony treated me with dignity as a human being after the maid violated my personal space,

Room Tip: Do not stay
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank jimbart2017

Thank you for your feedback. As you have already been in touch with our corporate office regarding your complaints, we will not address them here.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Great hotel with a friendly staff. Clean rooms with a cool modern feel. Fun bar in the lobby and most important, pet friendly. We brought our two rescued greyhounds and they were given the VIP treatment. We had plenty of space for their dog beds and our luggage in the rooms. Our kids loved the pool and the location was a short drive to DC. We will definitely make this hotel our top choice. We travel to this area frequently for family events.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

The location is convenient to Dulles, though there's not much around (restaurants, etc.) The lobby looks nice. At first, the only things wrong were only annoying -- a too-hard bed (and we like harder beds) and no place to charge our phone (it's supposed to be a cool contemporary place). I must note that their strange antiquated interface box on the desk, which is supposed to allow media to be played through the TV, is not useful unless you have come with a computer prepared to do a Powerpoint presentation. Still, only annoying up to that point. On the third day, we returned at night to find our room was not made up. I called down, and was told that it was our fault -- unless we remove our DND sign from the door by 9:00 am (on Sunday morning!), the maids move on and never return. I wasn't buying it -- that hadn't stopped the maids from cleaning our room the first two days. After both the desk clerk and the night manager tried their best to convince me that this was somehow our fault, the night manager admitted that other guests had also complained about this, and that it was due to "personnel problems." No kidding -- starting with the people I was talking to. I only wish the clerk and manager had spent as much time trying to resolve our problem as they did finding someone to blame. At no time did anyone offer to bring us fresh towels or do anything else to make things right. So, we slept in a messy bed and reused the towels. The next day we complained, and the manager comped us one night. I would have rather just had the clean room, but we were grateful for the discount. Then, they messed up the billing, ignoring our credit card and sending the whole bill to my brother who made the reservation. It wasn't terrible, but not very satisfying or restful. Customer service is clearly not a priority. Just too much trouble. We won't be back.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience and will address your comments with the appropriate hotel staff to ensure that these issues are corrected going forward. Should you return to the area, I hope you give us an opportunity to make a better impression.