All reviews front desk toll road stayed one night nice hotel shuttle service fitness center airport shuttle plenty of parking gas station would stay again great place to stay minute drive excellent stay business trip business center yogurt indoor pool
Reviewed 25 April 2016

This hotel is very efficiently run and is in a quiet location. The staff were always very helpful. The food served at breakfast was excellent. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be in the Dulles Airport/ Ashburn area in Virginia.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. I am glad the staff was helpful and the breakfast was excellent. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Excellent park and fly deal. We overnights there and they allowed us to leave the car for up to 2 weeks. It's a good 15 min shuttle to the airport in a location where you don't worry about your car's safety. Hotel is clean modern and staff friendly.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for using our park and fly package. I am glad the hotel was clean and staff friendly. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

The hotel took care of all of my travel needs. They also let us meet our whole wedding party in the bar area and the service was was great for all 30 of us. I will us this hotel we I return to the DC area again soon.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. We enjoyed your after party get together and I hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

I stayed here for business. I found the room very clean. I experienced a problem with the iron. The staff promptly brought a replacement. I left a personal pillow in the room on my departure. The staff secured it so I could make plans to have it retrieved.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the 5 star review. I am happy your room was clean and the staff took care of any concerns you had during your stay. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

The hotel is nice, clean, and the staff is friendly and accommodating. I was there for business, so I enjoyed being able to relax from information overload. The bed was comfortable, the room was always clean, and the maid was so nice and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the excellent review. I am glad you had a chance to relax from your meetings. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.