“Quite bland; recharge only allowed if sitting & drinking at bar”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #593 of 954 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Ordered a chicken burrito. It was quite bland. Lots of options for Mexican food but relatively few people here at dinner time - seems like the word is out that this is OK but not great. Many more people eating at various down along the corridor where planes arrive and depart.

Also interested in powering up but the plugs are only for those drinking at bar. Fortunately an airport employee pointed to nearby seats when you can recharge at no cost.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

I travel a lot and know what food most airports have to offer. Quodoba grill offers in my opinion some of the best food in quality and value. For about $10 you can get a massive burrito stuffed with meat, beans, rice and vegies. I've eaten at Quodoba in DFW mostly but also at SEA and CLT but this was my favorite location. Service was great and the seating area had power plugs. There was also a bar and free Wi-Fi. If I’m hungry and there is a Quodoba in the airport, chances are I’ll be eating there.

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Nothing outstanding, I needed to recharge my iPhone and yes, this is the perfect place todo so, plenty of power on where to plug it