“A place for a snack”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #214 of 954 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I went to the Rosslyn Station Panera's store, nice place and good desserts, wifi is a plus specially after leaving the Metro station

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Fast and Friendly, love bed their breakfast sandwiches, gets a bit crowded but the lines move fast and lunches are really good as well

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Salads are excellent. Service is speedy and staff are very friendly. I liked that they asked me if i wanted to make use of any benefit on my panera card and didnt wait for me to ask.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Great selection and quality food. Service was responsive. Plenty of places to sit and leisurely enjoy a paper or laptop.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Between a screwed up order (requested a chicken, ham, and cheese flatbread and got a mozzarella flatbread with a glob of cheese) poor service when I asked for the correct order, and a salad w brown lettuce, I was unimpressed with this Panera. I'm normally a fan, this one I will not be back to, Chipotle may be a better option......