“Great”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

American Pizza, great taste and moderate prices. They where friendly ....We really enjoyed it there.

John M, Owner at Extreme Pizza - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Katharina! It means a lot to know that the pizza and the service were both so wonderful -- here's hoping we get to do it all over again real soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Three of us, no issues getting a table and service. You have to go up and order but that's ok, food and drinks are brought to you. We had the XL Railroad something pizza, perfect size. They were out of first beer selection but second choice was great. And full pours! Definite return location

John M, Owner at Extreme Pizza - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

It's so great to see that your experience here was such an awesome one, and thanks for sharing your story! From that super tasty Railroad pizza to the beers that went along with it, we really appreciate you sharing these kind words. Here's to hopefully doing it all over again real soon!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

When we arrived late to Arlington we were looking for a place to get take out because we drove for 15 hours and didn't feel like going out for dinner so I found this place. I'm glad we did. We were both very impressed. The pizza had good flavor and was not your typical normal pizza shop. This was some of the best pizza we've ever had. I highly recommend this place.
We had delivery so I cannot comment on the restaurant itself but the pizza came on time and was not late.
We had the wham bam thank you mammoth pizza and the extremely twisted sticks.

John M, Owner at Extreme Pizza - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Wow -- thank you so much, John. We are seriously honored to know we could serve you some of the best pizza you've ever had, and the rest of your kind words are appreciated just as much. We can't wait to share this with everyone here, and here's to hopefully seeing you again real soon!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Typically, I feel "heavy" and "sleepy" after eating pizza, but not here. My "Screamin' Tomato" slices had a light, crispy crust, topped with flavorful ingredients. The heirloom tomatoes and basil tasted as if they were fresh from the garden. During my 2.5-day stay in Arlington, I ate here twice -- it was that good.

Because I was in town to help with senior care and cleaning, I was not dressed "D.C. nice." When I walked into this restaurant, I was greeted as if I was an old friend or a treasured family member despite my messy attire. That impressed me even more than the food.

The staff here is friendly and welcoming, and the service is fast. Both visits, I had my food in less than five minutes. Thanks for your hospitality!

John M, Owner at Extreme Pizza - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

We are so excited and flattered that your visits here were both so great! To know that your Screamin Tomato pizzas were so fresh and delicious is certainly wonderful to see, but we're especially touched to know that our staff made you feel so welcomed when you walked in. Thank you for sharing your story. We can't wait to have you back again anytime that you're in town!

All the best,

Reviewed 18 November 2017

The pizza was made to order and fresh but the actual wait time was minimal. I had the pineapple and Canadian Bacon individual size pizza and it was very good. They have a good menu selection of other foods such as calzones, salads, sandwiches, etc.

John M, Owner at Extreme Pizza - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

We're thrilled our fresh-made Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza hit the spot for you, and we hope that means you'll be back again soon.

Until then!