All reviews typical courtyard marriott courtyard comfortable stay shuttle service night stay metro station downtown dc easy access other hotels front desk walking distance room was clean great hotel crystal city gym sofa uber
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Clean, modern and great staff. So what’s not to like?

I think it was way overpriced for what you get. Perhaps it was just a busy weekend due to the Marine Marathon.

The fridge worked as did the safe but I wish they had replaced the carpet with hardwood flooring when they last renovated.

The shuttle from/to the airport and the Metro is very useful even though the wait at the airport was near 45 minutes.

I will check out other hotels in the area when I return.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Virginie R, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City / Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Mac S,

We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed the Courtyard Arlington Crystal City's newly renovated rooms and that our team provided you great service . We do apologize for your experience with our airport shuttle service as this is not the norm. This week-end was indeed a busy one for us as we were hosting several guests for the Marine Marathon, but you should not have experienced any disruptions. We have taken note of your comments, and will work on ways to better enhance our guest's stay.
We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed two nights at this property mostly because I had an early flight and didn’t want to be hassled with morning DC traffic. Parking was $34 per night and the signage was not easily visible. The spaces were rather tight even for a Camry. The room was nice and included a full size couch. But, there was no real location to set a luggage rack.

My biggest complaint was about the menu. If cheese was called for ( omelet, cheese burger, etc.) it was gruyere cheese. Come on! This is America you cheapskates! And, no one wants a arugula salad as a side dish with breakfast.

The menu police needs to crackdown on this place. I walked across the street to the Renaissance Hotel, paid 4 times the price for a decent dinner.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Virginie R, General Manager at Courtyard Arlington Crystal City / Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Townsend_Flash,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We value your opinion and understand that you have many lodging options in the vicinity. While there are numerous hotels in the area, all offer different amenities. Our Bistro Menu is focused on providing American classics with a modern twist. We were sorry to hear you were disappointed with our offerings.

V. Regent

Reviewed 30 September 2018

First, I want to say that Shawnic at check-in was amazing. You really have a high caliber professional here who is an excellent ambassador for your brand. I would stay here again based on how well she cared for us at check in. Additionally, the proximity to the airport and the relative proximity to anywhere I needed to go in DC, along with the fair price, makes this easily a go-to when visiting DC altogether, not just when I have a flight the next day. Really nice staff at both check in and at the Bistro, and the room was clean and quiet. I will be coming back.

1  Thank Bob C

Dear TravelTherm,

I am delighted that you would come back to see should you ever come back to the DC area again. The friendly staff at the Courtyard Arlington Crystal City Courtyard will be waiting for you to arrive.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

The hotel is very close to DCA airport, so it is very convenient. The rooms are nice, clean and the staff is friendly. I usually park here also when I am flying out of DCA through Airport Parking Reservations

Room tip: I always ask for a high floor and quiet room
2  Thank cdsamm

Dear Cdsamm,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your stay and we appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you back on your next trip to Arlington, or when flying out of Reagan National Airport.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

I had a canceled flight and had to book this at the last minute and got a great rate. The hotel was recently redone and the rooms are fantastic. The bathrooms are the nicest I have seen in a Courtyard. Clean rooms and friendly staff. Great last minute stay,

1  Thank Wayne S

Dear Wayne S.

Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback with us - we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and our newly renovated guestrooms. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Crystal City Arlington.