“Stopped here for dinner with tour group”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #72 of 945 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

World-strides school tour group took my group here after a long day of walking. We were starved and the place smelled great.
Each of us was served a small burger, small fries and a warm bottle of water. All I could do was wonder who thinks these snack size portions were ok to serve as dinner?Shame on them and shame on World-strides for accepting such mediocre portions and a chaotic environment.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Never heard of them until now...I ate at Shake Shack twice while in DC. Especially liked the Smoke Shake burger and the cheese fries. The milkshake are also really good. The teams is awesome and very professional. They even have dogs treats.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for 30 minutes as a break from the Big Bus tour. It's just steps away from the stop, and attached to a fantastic shopping mall. Fast, friendly, cheap, and delicious!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My mom and I stopped here while we are on a tour of DC. I got the shack burger with onion and my mom and I shared fries. It was very delicious. I loved my burger and the fries. My mom continuously raved about the fries. They were wavy with a crispy outside. It is very good fast food.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We were staying at the Ritz Carlton Pentagon City and this place was conveniently located right next to the hotel. We stopped in one evening just for a quick bite. The prices are a little high for the size of burgers you get, but the burgers and fries were very tasty.

1  Thank TroubleInReno

Been to Shake Shack? Share your experiences!