“Better than McDonald's...”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

... but not for the sophisticated palate. With so many menu choices and flowing quantities, quality has to suffer somewhere.

Overall, not bad for 13 bucks. My biggest challenge was my hot food choices were all cold except the hot & sour soup that was bland.

I like that they have lots of fish and seafood choices. The whole fish was cooked well just not seasoned. They served some kind of crispy blue crab but first bite was soft and mushy inside that suggests to me maybe the crabs were dead when they cooked them.

Plenty of seating. Open airy decor. Glad I came. Probably won't be back.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My partner and I went to Win Buffet because we are going to the Total Wine store and this is in the same strip mall. Overall, I would say most of the food here is barely edible and I just stuck to the fruit at the end of the day.

I love myself a good buffet, and Golden Corral is always a solid choice. But this place was absolutely terrible and expensive for what it was.

While they do have a large selection of items, they definitely go for quantity over quality. Some of the Chinese beef and chicken were good. But anything non-Chinese, such as the pizza or the sushi, it looked fine on your plate but tasted terrible. The oysters were just not edible.

I reserve one-star ratings for establishments that have actual hygiene problems like bugs or something, because I didn’t find bugs crawling on my table here, so I’ll let it slide by with two stars. But of course I would never go here again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I'm drawn to this type of a place because I like crispy fried foods and steamed or wokked vegetables.

I was a little disappointed with the fried chicken and fried fish because they tasted the same. Maybe they're cooked in the same fryer.

I didn't try the mudbugs or the blue crab and it was one of those situations at a buffet when the good stuff comes out, there's a shark attack, and most of the room has to wait for the next steam pan from the kitchen while 5 or 6 sharks get a plate filled to capacity.

I tried the salmon nagiri and it was good, so were the sushi rolls but both would have benefited from using a better grade of rice. The General Tso's chicken was crispy and I enjoyed that and the steamed broccoli.

My reason for an average rating is the bill with a mediocre tip was $16 per person and I think that's too much money for a Saturday lunch at a buffet where we have a sticky sugar container on our table.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This is a nice place with a variety of foods they have the Mongolian Grill for soups American food on the bar Asian food on the bar as well as a lots of fruit and ice cream great for families food is pretty decent however sometimes it can be a little sloppy inside because of the buses that come through the area so make sure you come at a time when it’s not so busy because the service team does not have time to clean up bathroom always smells I don’t know why . It smells like they have fish cleaning in the back but the servers work hard although they are not the most cordial
I don’t think they speak a lot of English anyway a nice place that I have been coming for years A good buffet if you like buffets please stop here!

1  Thank pioneertravler
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The Weekend/Holiday Buffet is about $17.00 per person, including drink, for which they had a nice sushi station. While a bit dry, it was better than some supermarket sushi and reasonably fresh. However, the rest of the buffet didn't really have anything special and many of the dishes tasted the same. Still, lots of selection and if you're looking for bulk food this is probably good. This is not a four because we sat with used dishes at our table forever and didn't get an ice tea refill offer until it was time to leave.

1  Thank Dave C