All reviews courtyard marriott updated courtyard marriott brand old town great place for breakfast front desk free shuttle ride sliding glass door eisenhower metro limited hours free night starbucks coffee half mile decent stay bed was very comfortable on demand only stayed one night
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The staff at this hotel was extremely accommodating and helpful. The rooms were updated and extremely clean. Location was fantastic. So close to the Metro and National Harbor. Having shuttle service to nearby restaurants was great.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank nikkieltermobile
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We landed at Reagan National and called the hotel for a shuttle. We were informed that the shuttle didn’t run to the airport. The clerk told us to catch the Metro to the Eisenhower station, and the shuttle would pick us up there. Once we arrived at the station we called the hotel again for the shuttle. Within 10 minutes the shuttle arrived (the station is about a 10 minute walk from the hotel). The shuttle is a Residence Inn van, which transports for all the Marriott properties in the area. Once we arrived at the hotel, we asked for an early check in due to an early meeting. We were able to get in our rooms and get dressed for the meeting. My room was facing the freeway, but I didn’t get the noise that others have complained about. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. There are a few restaurants in the local area and the shuttle will drop you off and pick you up, the hotel also has flyers if you want delivery. The Bistro located in the hotel provides pretty good food. I had breakfast there every morning and dinner once. The breakfast sandwiches are pre-made, so there are no special orders. The chicken wings were good. Good place to stay on a business trip, within the DC area without the DC price. If taking the Metro I would encourage you to get a metro card. It will cost $2.00 for the card. I would return to this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

house keeping and front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. I remember Yohana was great and the other two gentlemen showed us excellent hospitality as well. Unfortunately I lost the paper I wrote there names on :(

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2018

We had a great stay at this hotel. It was very clean, the staff were all really nice and helpful. There was plenty of parking (no fee), was near the Metro (free shuttle ride to Metro station), and was close to DCA. Old Town Alexandria is a lovely area and we hope to stay here again soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vicki K
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Nice clean residence type hotel. Front desk & breakfast staff were exceptional. Zenaida
did a remarkable job keeping up with breakfast. She knew our names on Day 2!!
Missed a complimentary newspaper. My
thermostat did not work. I did appreciate the hot coffee around the clock.

Trip type: Travelled with friends