“Enjoyable visit”

Add it.
The Rockfish One Fifty One
Ranked #6 of 6 Restaurants in Afton
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We enjoyed our food and the service was good. They have a nice little outdoor area with some playground equipment for the kids. There is a stage out there too, so I guess they have music acts in season. I would like to come back for that some time.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Had a nice lunch here with my family. As lovers of both crabcakes and hush puppies, we especially enjoyed the crab puppies on the appetizer menu. They have a wide variety of craft beers and ciders available. Service was friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Casual bar with outdoor areas for adults and kids. Music sometimes. Beers from most U.S. states, rotated availability. Beer is expensive to buy to take home.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 20 July 2015

We went here around 11:05 AM on Saturday. They stop serving breakfast at 11:00 AM; however, they served us Breakfast. AWESOME! I had sausage and gravy biscuits and that was a BIG portion with homemade hash browns. My friend had one of their breakfast specials, 2 sausage patties, 3 pieces of bacon, pancake, eggs, hash browns, toast, and OJ. We were very pleased with the wait staff. They had corn hole if you want to play outside. I'm sure this place hops in the evening hours. I will go back!

Date of visit: July 2015