Reviews (2 789)
2 789 results
1 547
1 547
All reviews lady bird lake a river view room the congress town lake street bridge bats fly barton springs nice hotel self parking breakfast buffet business conference per day close to downtown lobby bar easy access enjoyed my stay live music
35 - 40 of 2 789 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel with great food! The staff at this hotel went above and beyond to make our stay incredible an experience! Thank you for all you do! Great place to stay for Austin Marathon and visit the city

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a nice place to spend the night for a conference, but it was also pretty noisy when I was trying to sleep. The echo carried a lot of noise throughout the building. If not for business, I do not recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent one night in Austin at the Hyatt Regency. We were given a double queen bedroom with balcony at the 16th floor. Room was OK but small as well as the bathroom. We were disappointed by the breakfast, but I must say the croissants were good. Service at the diner was very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our daughter and her husband had recommended the hotel, and we were not sure, due to the high price of the room. But we had a fantastic experience between the bar service on the patio, the room design and the delicious breakfast with the omelet bar. My husband said it was the best omelet he had ever had.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattSupport, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel! We hope to see you again during your next trip to Austin.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed while Austin was under a boil water notice so we didn't have access to the full amenities like the pool. Still, the staff did a great job making sure we had enough bottled water each day. They also provided coffee all day long that was safe to drink. The only down side was that the concierge did not seem knowledgeable about the area. When I asked about options where two people with dietary habits could dine, or some places we could dine on a Friday night without a reservation and a short wait, she couldn't come up with anything. I asked her about a shuttle to the airport, and she told me there wasn't one even though the hotel's website states there is. Also, in other places I've traveled, most of the concierges have access to restaurant reservations a guest wouldn't have. However, she was only able to offer us the same dining reservations I found on Open Table.

Date of stay: October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate your honest feedback. We will be sure to review with our Concierge. We hope to see you again during your next trip to Austin!