“The bistro at Nordstrom Barton creek mall Austin Tx”
Review of Nordstrom

Nordstrom
Ranked #854 of 4 028 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had lunch on Sunday had a very rude waiter. Service was bad his name was Vahnny on the ticket. When we got there and placed our order then were sat down. He never brought us water the other lady brought our food and coffee then they forgot my soup. When we finally asked for a coffee refill Vahnny came with a pot of coffee filled out cups then slammed the pot down. We had our handicap daughter in a wheelchair with us we were very patient with him. We felt we didn’t deserve that kind of service. We have had this same waiter before and he is very slow and lazy.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Everything about the place speaks to quality. Quality service, quality decor and great food. I had lunch with my seven year old and she loved the tomato soup. I had one of the appetizers, which was excellent. Service was great as was the iced tea. We could even see our house in southwest austin from the windows.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I have purchased clothing at the store in the past, but did not today. There is so much, and I was tired. Clothing and accessaries are neatly displayed and varied. My daughter, granddaughter and I enjoyed looking, but didn't find anything that we wanted today. I have purchased items in the past and have found that prices are very reasonable and there is a large variety of items.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here with my mom and it was perfect! Great choices, fast and friendly service. You can enjoy a nice salad, sandwhich or entree with a nice glass of wine prior to shopping at Streets of Southpoint. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Service was very courteous and friendly. I had the steak which was a bit more cooked than I ordered, yet it was still quite good. Overall a good option in the mall.