“My 55th Birthday & Valentines Day Celebration!”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 4 027 Restaurants in Austin
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my second time Dining at The Capital Grill. My husband had the steak and I had Lobster tails. The food was good..and the service was good. For me I would prefer Perry’s Steakhouse or Flemings Steakhouse in Austin. I was not really impressed with Capital Grill.

The location not appealing and building was like you were walking into a warehouse. Inside the restaurant was so dark! I could hardly see my menu. I gave them 3 stars for the food being good! Not great!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Bar features a great Happy Hour, Live Jazz Music, and extensive menu. They are known for their Steaks, but this time I had the seafood and so glad I did. Their service is always exceptional and the food amazing. Located in the heart of the Warehouse District in Downtown Austin.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came here for drinks and appetizers before a show. We didn't mention this to the staff, but the service was prompt and we didn't have to rush. The filet mignon sliders were the best of the apps - which included the lobster and crab cakes and the shrimp cocktail. The bread basket, which came with soft butter, was outstanding. Good drinks as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An outstanding dinner, good steaks and excellent service.
It's a challenge to suggest what might be the best of the
varied steaks. They use lobster well in their crab cakes
and their mac & cheese. We liked the berry crostata for
dessert. The wine list is good on the west coast side --
ask if they have any special wines not on the list.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We recently visited the restaurant. Our experience was outstanding. From the moment we walked in and sat. All the staff was friendly and attentive. Our waiter Jason was very observant and polite. Our food was amazing. All the appetizers were delicious as well as our main courses. The swordfish was the best I have ever had and our steaks cooked to perfection and so incredible. We hope to visit soon. It was one of our favorite times!
Thanks to all the staff, including the chef!

Been to The Capital Grille? Share your experiences!