“Best Brisket Ever”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This place has by far the BEST BBQ brisket I have ever had in the several times I’ve eaten BBQ in Texas. This is on my top 10 national list

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I told myself I will have to taste Salt Lick but too busy that going to the 2 restos in Austin can be a challenge. Good thing it’s available at the airport. I love the BBQ, it’s different from iron works in a way that its more “fast food” like but i love it. Over all it’s very good!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Best and cheapest airport food period. Usually prices are jacked up at the airport, but here you get the same portions and prices as the restaurant. Had some before I got on my flight and even brought a plate home for later.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Of course this is somewhat of an institution and we felt obligated to eat here. Our friends indicated that the brisket was on the greasy side so we opted for the half of chicken. The lunch platter was more than enough food but also close to $20 for lunch

The chicken was very good and moist it certainly wasn't spectacular and I probably could have eaten just as well in other places in the airport

Plan on spending about $20 for the meal in about 15 minutes once you place the order so it could be a 30 to 45-minute process depending on the line

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered the two meats. Turkey was nice. Pull pork is slightly too dry. The potato salad is delicious with slightly spicy.