TownePlace Suites Austin Northwest/Arboretum
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$219
  • Breakfast included
US$98
US$93
US$139
US$129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$263
US$235
Hilton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Round Rock(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$109
Staybridge Suites Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$120
US$183
  • Pool
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$140
US$160
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitegranite countertopshot breakfastan extended staybusiness tripdecent stayrush hourfront desk ladybed was very comfortablebathroom doorfresh fruitflat screenhousekeeping staffthree nightsnight stayoatmeal
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Our stay at TownePlace Suites Austin Northwest/Arboretum was absolutely wonderful!!! We were on a trip to celebrate our anniversary and the staff, especially Jennifer, Jessica and Rosio, coordinated to make our anniversary truly special – even surprising us with two towel swans, creating a heart shape between them, on our bed. The hotel was spotless and there were ample delicious choices for breakfast. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jon L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear EBTraveler17,

Thank you for the detailed feedback and 5 star review! We are glad to have been able to make your already special day even more memorable.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The room itself was really nice and clean but the walls are SUPER thin. We stayed for 2 nights and our neighbors were on the phone so much! we could hear there entire conversation. They were on the phone until after midnight and again at 5am. We had ear plugs in and could still hear them. I did not complain to the hotel as my in-laws stayed here too and they had the same issue in there room. It would not have done any good. I would recommend a room on the very end if you are going to stay here. There was also a large group of high school boys staying, they were out pretty late and in and out of their rooms. Still not as bad as the couple on their phones ALL THE TIME

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jon L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Laciebug,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

We appreciate your kind remarks about the room and the cleanliness!

I was very sorry to learn you had issues with noise from adjoining rooms. As our guest your comfort is our highest priority, and we encourage every guest to let us know if there is ever anything we can do to make your time with us more comfortable. We take noise issues very seriously and act immediately to correct.

We would be happy to discuss your stay in greater detail. Give us a call any time at 512 231 9360 and ask to speak with the manager on duty.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Spent one night in this location so I didn’t really need the long term services offered here. As in most Marriott facilities the room was very clean and the staff is friendly. Shuttle service is available which I used to pick up a rental car. Hotel is located close to highway 183 but far enough away to be very quiet. I will stay here again when I return to Austin. Typical full breakfast provided as one expects.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Jon L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for the 4 star review and kind remarks! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip. The front desk staff was very pleasant and housekeeping was as well. My only problem was that the walls are sooooo thin that I could hear conversations on both sides unless my TV was on. Also, the refrigerator made a knocking noice each time the motor came on. It took me a few times to figure out that it wasn’t someone at my door. Lastly there was a round stain in the floor in the bathroom and the outlet was pulling from the wall near the TV. Looks like an older hotel that they updated some. Not the worst, but for the price definitely not the best.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Jon L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Shannon B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and for your kind remarks about our front desk and housekeeping teams.

We work hard to keep all our rooms in perfect working order, and I am sorry to learn you had some issues during your stay.
Our hope is that our guests will let us know right away if there is anything we can do to improve their stay. Almost all the concerns you noted can easily and quickly corrected by our engineering team.

I would be happy to discuss the details of your stay in greater detail at your convenience. I can be reached at 512 231 9360.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Super friendly staff. They respond to any request regardless how crazy it may be. They always greet you with a warm Texas smile. The pool is a bit small for the size of the hotel. They could use a bit of variety in the breakfast menu, but there is plenty to choose from in the morning.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jon L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for the 4 star review and great comments! We work hard to hire and train the friendliest possible associates, and it's great to hear you enjoyed your time with us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!