US$114
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$70
US$61
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Renaissance Austin Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$155
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$102
US$93
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Staybridge Suites Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$218
US$189
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

US$214
US$207
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

US$167
US$147
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$164
US$160
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Austin at The Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Pool
All reviewsaustin airportqueen bedbudget hotelrental carshuttle serviceshort staynice roomclean roomswe've stayedfree breakfastyogurtfront desk staffnice staybusiness tripstarbucksmirrorproximity
Reviewed 16 April 2018

First stay several months ago was excellent and prompted choice of Microtel again for this trip. Again, the facilities were clean and neat and the personnel were kind, efficient, and thoroughly professional.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Sunny P, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear maudkingfreeland,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and
hospitality. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we
have succeeded. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and
we're all looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

The overall room was comfortable and we were able to accomodate my family. But when I reserved the room online pictures did not match what the room actually looked like. In that aspect we were disappointed. I would stay there again, but suggest that pictures match what room actually look like, so that guests arent disappointed.

Dear tmitch918580,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay of Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport Hotel. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are
thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Stayed in room 117 which is the very first room off of the breakfast area. Bed is along the same wall as the cabinets in the dining area. Both mornings we were awoken at 5am to cupboards banging, drawers slamming, setup for breakfast was incredibly loud. I asked to be moved, the front desk guy didn't even look, but just knew they were booked for Saturday night. As we left that morning, several people checking out. The room was ok except for the cushion under the window it was so filthy I didn't even want to put my suitcase on it as well as the front of the desk some sort of dried liquid splashed all over it. When we checked out, staff was being rude to an elderly couple and didn't even acknowledge us during check out.

1  Thank howardsabc

Dear howardsabc,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. It is distressing to hear that you encountered a number of issues with our housekeeping and guest services and I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously and are working hard and fast to address these problems in hopes of improving upon the guest experience. We hope to see you again in the future and to impress you with the improvements we've made.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Following Final Four needed a hotel by airport, with an early AM shuttle, for literally three hours of sleep, This Microtel Inn and Suites didn't deliver on rate, woke me up 40 minutes before my scheduled wake-up call, and shuttle was over capacity at 5:30 am, forcing me to get Lyft ride to airport. While I tried to confirm the rate by two phone calls from my Uber drive from game to hotel, the clerk was busy with other guests both times to open computer, but assured me there were rooms and I would get the AAA rate, less than the nightly rate quoted. When I arrived there was no discount off the rate. I confirmed the shuttle and requested wake-up call. The hotel staff apologized for the early wake-up saying they've been having trouble with their computers and sometimes the calls come early (wonder why they didn't tell me that when I requested as it was only to be a back up to my iphone!) This place needs to get their act together and not just simply say "sorry" to every guest issue and problem.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Neil W

Dear Neil W,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2018