“2 hour tour”

Austin Trolley Company
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great short tour of Austin. Cari was very knowledgable, entertaining and very welcoming. A great ambassador for Austin. Highly recommend early in trip as it helps determine where you want to go and what you want to do.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

This tour was terrible. They were running behind and therefore told us they would be skipping some stops and information. I thought this was unfair as we paid the same price as other people on different timed tours who would have been given the information. I learnt more about the tour lady's family then I did about Austin. I know she may have been trying to relate but a lot of us were there to hear about Austin and the sites not where she did her supermarket shopping. Extremely disappointed should have done the duck tour.